Coral Rose Petals
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Coral Rose Petals are made to order especially for your wedding ceremony, reception or big event. Petals have a soft, velvety feel and a natural fragrance. Our fresh petals are shipped in convenient plastic bags which make them easy to use, and are shipped fresh from our Ecuadorian farms directly to your doorstep.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Coral Rose Petals
- Flower Care
Recommended delivery date: 2 days before your event. If your event is Saturday or Sunday suggested delivery date is Thursday.
Coverage area: One bag of Petals will generously cover an area 20 inches by 9 inches
- Rose Petals are available year round*
- Each bag of Rose Petals contains no less than 8 cups and no more than 12 cups, holding 0.61 pounds.
- 2,000 package option is 6 bags with a minimum of 48 cups ranging up to 72 cups.
- 3,000 package option is 8 bags with a minimum of 64 cups ranging up to 96 cups.
- 6,000 package option is 13 bags with a minimum of 104 cups ranging up to 156 cups.
- 12,000 package option is 26 bags with a minimum of 208 cups ranging up to 312 cups.
- Upon arrival, inspect the petal bags. If you see any condensation gathering on the inside of any of the bags, gently open and simply wipe the moisture off. Close the bag and return it to the box. Store in a cool, dark environment. Check out this video to help determine how many petals you will need
*Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
*In the event that a substitution may be necessary to make certain that your petals are delivered on time, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original color choice as possible even if this means substituting petals of higher value. While we will always try to inform under these circumstances, petal substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you.
Fresh Rose Petals are shipped directly from our Ecuadorian farms. While our petals will last up to 72 hours stored in a cool dry place, we recommend that all bags are placed in refrigeration to maintain optimal freshness for your event. Simply follow the steps below to keep your Rose Petals fresh.
- Upon arrival, open the box and inspect the Rose Petals. If a bag has too much condensation on the inside, open and dry the bag with a paper towel and reseal.
- If you want to place the bags in a refrigerator until ready to use, please ensure that the petals are not placed in a section of the refrigerator that could freeze, they will get damaged. Ensure that your refrigerator does not reach below 35 degrees. Secondly, please ensure that you place your petals away from any fruits and vegetables.
- If you do not want to store your petals in the refrigerator, after inspection, place your bags of petals back in the box they arrived from, top off the box and store in a cool room.
- Open each bag and arrange as desired. Please remember that once you expose rose petals to the open air environment, they will begin to fade - the petal decoration should be the last touch of decoration you do before guests arrive.
I love working with FiftyFlowers to provide my clients with the ceremony space of their dreams. Rose petals are always delivered on time and in perfect condition. As an event coordinator, I have many day-of details to worry about and it is a blessing to know that the flowers I order from FiftyFlowers are not one of them!
FIftyflowers was wonderful to work with! My flowers came the Thursday before our Saturday wedding, shipped right to my house. I cut the stems and put them in buckets of water to keep fresh, which worked really well.
20 bushels ended up being a lot more than I was expecting, and I had plenty for the decor, centerpieces (on 24 tables) and draped across the head table. I ended up drying the leftover eucalyptus out after the wedding to save for later. It was fun to create the centerpieces with my bridesmaids and there was no stress as it came on time and in good shape.
Side note- My wedding was June 1st and I don't have my professional pictures yet, so the only picture I ended up taking was a sign on my cell phone :)
ROSE PETALS.......DON'T BOTHER!
The flowers for my granddaughter's wedding were so stunning. The bride and bridesmaids put their own bouquets together, they had so much fun picking out their flowers, it meant a lot to them. Your garden roses were absolutely gorgeous along with the peonies. You made it easy for us to choose the flowes with your web site, customer service was awesome, with phone calls all the way up to us receiving the flowers and the cost was nothing compared to the fun of making your own bouquet. Thank you FiftyFlowers!
Jessica Schloss Wedding