Classic White Rose Boutonniere and Corsage Pack
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
The Classic White Rose Boutonniere and Corsage Pack is a perfect way to have easy, eyecatching flowers for your event! Each Boutonniere features 1 white rose paired with a sprig of Baby’s Breath and greenery wrapped in an off-white ribbon. The corsages will have 2 white roses with baby's breath, greenery and off-white ribbon. Love this look but don’t have a wedding party? You can also use these as a place setting, or you could tie them to gift bags for your guests. This product is only available in the USA
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Classic White Rose Boutonniere and Corsage Pack
- Flower Care
Recommended Delivery Date: 3 days before your event
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery date is Wednesday.
- This Boutonniere and corsage pack contains a total of 16 or 30 ready to go pieces.
- The 16 piece package includes: 8 pin on boutonnieres and 8 pin on corsages, 16 pin on boutonnieres, or 16 pin on corsages.
- The 30 piece package includes: 15 pin on boutonnieres and 15 pin on corsages, 10 pin on boutonnieres and 20 pin on corsages, 30 boutonnieres, or 30 corsages.
- Each boutonniere consists of: 1 white rose paired with a sprig of Baby’s Breath and greenery wrapped in a white ribbon. A white pearl pin is included with each boutonniere.
- Each corsage consists of: 2 white rose paired with a sprig of Baby’s Breath and greenery wrapped in a white ribbon.
- This package is not customizable.
- Expected vase life is an average of 5 days with proper care and handling.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions. Anemones are categorized by seasonal accessibility.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary to make certain that your flowers are delivered on time, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible even if this means substituting flowers of higher value. While we will always try to inform under these circumstances, flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you.
Boutonnières and Corsages are shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey, it is absolutely NORMAL. Just follow these simple steps to ensure your flowers have proper care.
- Open your boxes and remove any protective packaging, such as foam or straps.
- Inspect your flowers*
- If your flowers arrived with water tubes inspect that each tube has water. Fill each tube with fresh and clean water.
- If your flowers did not arrive with water tubes there is no need to cut the stems and place them in water. Skip step 5 and go to step 6.
- Holding the water tube in one hand, gently pull back the soft plastic top of the water tube. Do not remove the arrangement from the plastic top. In one hand you will be holding the water tube, and in the other hand, the arrangement with the plastic top still attached. Remove the cotton wrap around the flower stems and fill the water tube with fresh water. Place the arrangement back in the tube and seal it. Do not at any time push, pull, or apply pressure to the flower arrangement. Doing so may potentially damage the flowers.
- Place the boutonnières or corsages in a refrigerator away from fruits and vegetables. Fruits and vegetables release gases which may damage your flowers. Also ensure that the refrigerator’s temperature is above 40 degrees Fahrenheit. Freezing temperatures will damage your flowers.
- When ready to use, take your flowers out of the water tube and cut the stems at the desired length.
- It is normal for the ribbon or green florist tape to become wet from being in the water tube. If you notice your ribbon/tape is wet, be sure to dry it off fully before wearing.
- Once ribbon/tape is dry you are ready to attach your boutonnière or corsage.
- Always keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive temperatures.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-877-50 ROSES (507-6737)
Absolutely beautiful! We used 3 of the pinned corsages for the grandmas and the wrist corsages for the mother of the bride, groom's mom, and aunts.
Beautiful, fresh, and easy to prepare & use. The boutonnieres looked lovely and it was great to be able to select the number we needed.
I just wanted you to know, how wonderful it was to work with FiftyFlowers. A friend of mine had used FiftyFlowers for her daughters wedding, so I had seen first hand the beauty of the flowers at her daughter's wedding and knew right then and there that I wanted to create the flower bouquets as well as table and beach decorations for my daughter Nicole's destination Beach Wedding at the beautiful Four Season Sheraton on Okaloosa Island, just outside of Destin, Florida. My daughter's main wedding color was lavender and I knew she wanted Hydrangeas and Roses. I had so much fun looking at your beautiful flower website with all those amazing flower selections, I just loved it! When it came time to select, I chose purple hydrangeas, white hydrangeas, white hydrangeas with blue edges, white akito roses, lavender roses and the blue filler mix. I also ordered extra roses, so we would have our own flower petals for our two flower girls. My daughter Nicole and her fiancee's wedding was on Sat Sept. 17th. We arrived at the hotel on Wednesday. The Four Season Sheraton was the perfect place for me to do my flowers, as part of the hotel faces a gorgeous court yard, and I did make sure that I requested a room on ground level, so I had a patio from where we were able to carry my vases, etc to the reception site. Upon arrival, I slightly rearranged my room, so I would have a large area to set up the flower buckets and arrange flowers. But First, I lined the carpet with several layers of heavy duty garbage bags, so the hotel carpets would not get wet. I prepared buckets and also prepped the tables in my room with my vases and that was it on Wednesday. Thursday morning, just as promised, right at 9:30 am, my hotel reception called and said that all my flowers had arrived. Even the boxes were beautiful in cheery colors! My flowers had come from far away places such as Holland and Argentina, it was amazing! I decided to trim my flowers in the bathroom, I filled up the bath tub with cool water and every single flower got to take a refreshing bath, then I snipped, trimmed and off they went into their prepared buckets by the air conditioner, needless to say I kept the room quite chilly. I must say, how absolutely wonderful and fresh my flowers looked even as they arrived in their boxes! Most of my hydrangeas had little water bags tied around them and so did the roses, I was in flower heaven. Once they were in their buckets I felt like I had my own little flower shop! On Friday morning some of my daughters bridesmaids along with one of the 2 flower girls arrived at my room and everyone "ooohed and aaaaahed" at the amazing flowers. Then they all went on to help create the bridesmaids bouquets outside on my patio, I forgot to mention earlier that I had also ordered white and lavender carnations for the bridesmaids bouquets as well as for the arrangements to go in lavender sand buckets that lined the aisle at the ceremony. All in all we made 7 bridesmaids bouquets, 1 bouquet for my daughter, about 50 vases for the reception, 10 sand bucket bouquets and I had lots and lots of extra flowers to decorate everywhere- our reception was at the Sheraton restaurant which led onto the patio and from there to tables by the pool. As I created one bouquet or arrangement after another I condensed flowers into less and less buckets and when all done I still had 2 large buckets of a mix of all my left over flowers, so I decided to just wrap big lavender ribbons around my white buckets and put those two out by the pool for decoration as well. Oh, I forgot to mention: To make my daughter Nicole's wedding bouquet I had her come visit my "flower store" and had her go from bucket to bucket and hand select her hydrangeas and flowers, which was so much fun in itself!!!! I can only say wonderful things about FiftyFlowers, it was perfect for OUR Destination Wedding, EVERYBODY was helpful, answered questions, did follow up calls, it was a great experience and makes me look forward to my other daughters wedding!!!! Also, when I checked my emails after I got back home (I still have an older cell phone) I did see that I was sent emails about my flowers whereabouts from the time they had left their flower farms until their arrival at the final destination wedding site - which I never had had any doubt anyway that they would get there on time and in perfect condition, Thank You FiftyFlowers!!!