Classic Rose Boutonniere and Corsage Wedding Package
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Our Made for You Boutonnieres and Corsage package includes gorgeous, ready made flowers. Choose your own combination between boutonnieres, pin-on or wrist corsages, for a total of 16 to 30 pieces. Each flower piece is perfectly decorated by hand and made especially for you. This package is our traditional wedding collection featuring fresh roses with a unique design. Not only are they for your wedding party, but they can also be used for decorating; for example, strap them to your cake cutter. Shipped fresh from our Colombian farms to your doorstep at wholesale prices! This product is only available in the USA.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Classic Rose Boutonniere and Corsage Wedding Package
- Flower Care
• Need the flowers before the first date available on the calendar? Call our customer service team at 1.877.50.ROSES (507-6737) to speak with a representative about rush delivery. Additional charges may apply.
• This boutonniere and corsage package contains a total of 16 or 30 pieces. You may choose a combination of boutonnieres, pin on corsages, and wrist corsages. You may also choose the Rose color(s) of your choice. Some selections may have an additional fee.
• Each boutonniere features 1 Rose adorned with green Ruscus, Baby's Breath and tulle ribbon. The color of the ribbon may vary according to the Rose color selected. White headed pins included.
• Each pin-on corsage features 2 Roses adorned with Ruscus, Baby's Breath and tulle ribbon. The color of the ribbon may vary according to the Rose color selected. White headed pins included.
• Each wrist corsage features 2 Roses set against Ruscus, Baby's Breath, and tulle ribbon. The color of the ribbon may vary according to the Rose color selected.
• The average length of a boutonniere and corsage is 5 inches.
• Shipped fresh from our Colombian partner flower farms.
• Due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact colors of these flowers may vary to some degree.
• Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
• Returns will only be accepted if flowers arrive in poor condition. Returns will not be accepted for circumstances resulting from negligence.
Boutonnières and Corsages are shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey, it is absolutely NORMAL. Just follow these simple steps to ensure your flowers have proper care.
- Open your boxes and remove any protective packaging, such as foam or straps.
- Inspect your flowers*
- If your flowers arrived with water tubes inspect that each tube has water. Fill each tube with fresh and clean water.
- If your flowers did not arrive with water tubes there is no need to cut the stems and place them in water. Skip step 5 and go to step 6.
- Holding the water tube in one hand, gently pull back the soft plastic top of the water tube. Do not remove the arrangement from the plastic top. In one hand you will be holding the water tube, and in the other hand, the arrangement with the plastic top still attached. Remove the cotton wrap around the flower stems and fill the water tube with fresh water. Place the arrangement back in the tube and seal it. Do not at any time push, pull, or apply pressure to the flower arrangement. Doing so may potentially damage the flowers.
- Place the boutonnières or corsages in a refrigerator away from fruits and vegetables. Fruits and vegetables release gases which may damage your flowers. Also ensure that the refrigerator’s temperature is above 40 degrees Fahrenheit. Freezing temperatures will damage your flowers.
- When ready to use, take your flowers out of the water tube and cut the stems at the desired length.
- It is normal for the ribbon or green florist tape to become wet from being in the water tube. If you notice your ribbon/tape is wet, be sure to dry it off fully before wearing.
- Once ribbon/tape is dry you are ready to attach your boutonnière or corsage.
- Always keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive temperatures.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-877-50 ROSES (507-6737)
We had a big wedding on a small budget! There were 250 guests, but only an $8,000 budget, so we decided to have our wedding at a San Diego park overlooking the ocean, the bay, and all of downtown San Diego. It made for a beautiful evening of dancing, gorgeous ocean views, and city lights at night, and we did everything that we could ourselves!! Some friends and I made all the cakes, and I handmade about 20 feet of macrame to decorate our ceremony. I wanted to do our flowers ourselves to, and I found FiftyFlowers after looking for low-budget florists. I got some inspiration from flower stories on the website, and then I set up an appointment with a FiftyFlowers consultant. I had my favorites saved, and when I had my phone consultation with Violet, she helped me not only to decide on the right number of flowers for my event, she also gave me arrangement ideas and even helped me to find less expensive options that better fit the weather of my outdoor wedding! Our flowers arrived on Thursday for our Sunday wedding. All of our bridesmaids and groomsmen came over on Saturday morning to arrange our centerpieces, bouquets, and boutonnieres. We used a collection of silver antique dishes, vases, and containers for our 32 centerpieces. The flowers were easy to take care of- we kept them in a dark cool room before and after arranging them until they were transported to our park venue. Arranging was such a fun time together! Everyone got to exercise their own creativity. I wasn't too particular on the exact arrangement of flowers but just made sure that there were the same number and variety of flowers in each centerpiece. I gave the bridesmaids a little bit more agency on choosing what they wanted in their bouquets, but the boutonnieres were all the same. This was an incredible day, and I felt like I got the flowers of my dreams!!
When my sister was planning her wedding, I offered to do all her bouquets, this was my gift to her. She left the design to me but her requirement was that they be romantic and whimsical. I think I achieved that thanks to FiftyFlowers. I took inspiration from the whimsical garden rose sample pack in itself because of the mixture of colors, shapes, and textures the pack offered. I am glad that I was able to add a personal touch to such an important moment in her life.
I was hesitant to take on making all of our bouquets (5 bridesmaid, 1 bridal), centerpieces, other decor, as well as corsages and boutonnieres- so this was a nice options. The kept well in the fridge, only a few were browning on the edge by the day of the wedding, but still looked nice.