Choose Your Own, 25 Delux Strung Leis
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Fresh bulk Leis are custom made to order for your wedding ceremony, reception or special event. With this package, you may customize the colors of your 25 deluxe strung leis! Shipped fresh from our partner farm to your doorstep, our leis are easy to use and add a splash of elegance and color to the festivities.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
FiftyFlowers is proud to take full responsibility for the quality of your properly cared-for flower shipment. Please read our Full Guarantee for more information.
Frequently Bought Together
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery day is Thursday or Friday.
- Leis are available year round.*
- This package features 25 delux strung leis, for which you can choose 1 color option.
- Leis are made with Dendrobium Orchids. Certain colors are tinted. Tinted colors usually do not rub off onto clothing. However, natural colors such as purple/Bombay may bleed and stain, especially when wet.
- Single strung Leis are strung in a head-to-foot manner, with the string passing through the center of the bloom and all blooms facing in the same direction.
- Delux strung Leis are strung in a butterfly pattern, with all petals laying flat against one another, creating a wider and thicker lei with more flowers.
- Braided ti-leaf Lei is a popular replacement for the native Hawaiian Maile leaf that grows on the Hawaiian mountain sides and is illegal to export off the island.
- Average Lei length is 20 inches, with the exception of the braided leaf Lei that has an average length of 40 inches.
- Broad tropical leaves may be included for free with your leis.
- Expected lei life is an average of 5 days with proper care and handling.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible. While we will always try to reach you if this situation arises, occasionally time will not allow for this, and flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you. In the case of centerpieces, flowers within the same color palette will be used if possible, even if this means substituting other kinds of flowers of equal or higher value.
**Returns will only be accepted if flowers arrive in poor condition. Returns will not be accepted for circumstances resulting from negligence.
Fresh bulk Hawaiian Lei flowers are shipped directly from our partner farms. Simply follow the steps below to keep your Leis fresh.
- Upon arrival, please open the box and inspect the leis.
- If you are going to be using the Leis in the next 48 to 72 hours, put them back in the box and store them in a cool dry place. There is no need to store them in the refrigerator, but if you choose to do so, please remove all fruits and vegetables first, as they emit gases that may damage the flowers. Our Leis will last over 72 hours without refrigeration.
- Remove from package and wear as desired.