Chartreuse Dried Hydrangea Petals
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Our Chartreuse Dried Hydrangea Petals offer a meticulously colored and preserved alternative to fresh flowers. These vibrant green petals bring a delightful burst of color and texture to any occasion, be it a wedding or baby shower. They are ideal for crafting unique confetti, or adding an exquisite touch to tablescapes and aisle decor. For more floral options like these, explore our extensive collection of dried petals, perfect for elevating any special moment.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Chartreuse Dried Hydrangea Petals
- Flower Care
Recommended Delivery Date: Within a month of your event. Since these petals are freeze dried, delivery should be scheduled earlier than later.
Symbolism: Hydrangeas are the symbol for perseverance and understanding. The word 'hydrangea' means water barrel.
- These Dried Petals are available year around.*
- 25 cups is approximately 1000 petals, 50 cups approx. 2000 petals, 75 cups approx. 3000 petals, 100 cups approx. 4000 petals. 5 cups fully covers 1 square foot.
- Dried Hydrangea Petals are packed for protection during shipping.
- If you do not see your delivery date available, please call us at 1.877.50 ROSES (507-6737) to arrange a rush order.
- Check out this video to help determine how many petals you will need.
- Just a quick note, the exact color tones of our flowers may vary from what you see on your screen. This is because flowers are a product of Mother Nature, and monitor resolutions can vary. Rest assured, however the flowers you receive will be beautiful and fresh!
- Our flower package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions. We do our best to keep our prices as low as possible, but we may have to adjust occasionally.
Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is totally normal! They've been traveling a long way to get to you. Just follow the instructions on the flower care instructions tab on our website, and they'll perk right up in no time.
In rare circumstances, we may need to substitute a flower in your order if the requested flowers are unavailable. We will do our best to find similar flowers in color, value, and style. We will always try to reach you for confirmation; However, in some cases, we may need to ship your order without confirmation. If this happens, we will only substitute flowers of equal or higher value.
- Freeze Dried Rose Petals are shipped directly from our partner farms.
- Freeze Dried Petals can be used multiple times if cared for properly. Simply follow the steps below to keep your Rose Petals in their best condition.
- Upon arrival, open the box and inspect the Rose Petals.
- Remove all bags from the box.
- Place bags in a cool dry place until ready to use. Freeze Dried Petals DO NOT need to be refrigerated.
- Open each bag and arrange as desired.