Chanel Blush Dendrobium Orchids
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Fresh Cut Channel Dendrobium Orchids have several sweetly scented blooms per stem. This white with blush Orchid would be a captivating addition to any wedding bouquet, table centerpiece or flower arrangement. Our Dendrobium Orchid is known for its award winning premium quality and long lasting vase life.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Chanel Blush Dendrobium Orchids
- Flower Care
- Recommended delivery date is 2 days before your event. If your event is Saturday suggested delivery date is Thursday.
- Dendrobium Orchids are available year round*
- Dendrobium Orchids have an average of 4 to 8 blooms per stem. The average number of bloom per stem varies with stem length.
- Average bloom size is 1 to 2 inches in diameter.
- Stem length varies from 12 to 20 inches.
- Orchids are shipped with water tubes to supply continuous hydration during shipping.
- Expected vase life is an average minimum of 8 days.
- Orchid flower meaning is love, beauty, refinement, beautiful lady, Chinese symbol for many children, thoughtful, maturity, or charm. Dendrobium Orchids are named from the Greek words 'Dendron' meaning tree and 'bios' meaning life. Dendrobium Orchids are the floral emblem of Queensland, Australia and one of the national flowers of North Korea.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
- Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
- Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
*In the event that a substitution may be necessary to make certain that your flowers are delivered on time, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible even if this means substituting flowers of higher value. While we will always try to inform under these circumstances, flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you.
Bulk Orchids are shipped directly from our partner flower farms. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. Just follow these simple steps:
- Carefully remove each orchid bunch from the box by grabbing the top part of the plastic bag. Keep your orchids in the individual bags.
- Check each water tubes to ensure they contain water. If they do please go to step 3. If not, carefully remove the bottom part of water tube by detaching the hard plastic from the top soft plastic. Fill the tube with clean fresh water and reattach to the soft plastic top.
- Check the bag for moisture which can occur during shipping. If there is moisture in the plastic bags, dry the inside of the bags with a paper towel and lightly place a dry paper towel inside the bunch to absorb the moisture. Remove after a couple of hours.
- Stand the bag upwards and be carefully not to stack them on top of each other to prevent damage to the orchid blooms.
- There is no immediate need to cut and put them in water. When you are ready to make your arrangements, simply cut the ends and arrange accordingly.
- Keep an eye on the water level inside the tubes. You may need to fill them with water as needed.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat.
- Blooms toward the bottom of the stem are older than blooms near the top of the stem. It is normal for the bottom blooms to die sooner. Simply remove any dying blooms as needed.
- To maximize the life and beauty of your flowers, you can change the vase water and re-cut the stems.
- Blooms toward the bottom of the stem are older than blooms near the top of the stem. It is normal for the bottom blooms to mature sooner. Simply remove any older blooms as needed.
Orchids are shipped in full bloom. There is no need to receive the flowers many days in advance for blooming purposes. If you like, you can leave your Orchids standing upright with the stems in the water tubes until you are ready to design the flowers.
Orchids do not like refrigeration; it will most likely damage them. Optimal temperature for your orchids is 18C or 65F. Anything cooler than this could potential be harmful and may damage the flowers.
Lastly if our orchids are dehydrated and/or you want to extend the vase life, simply soak the entire flower stem in cool water for 3 hours completely submerging them in the water; cut the stems and place in water. This will revive your orchids and prolong the life and beauty.