Champagne Pink Garden Rose Petals
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Champagne Pink Garden Rose Petals are bubbling with light pink and creamy white colors that give them a sweet look - like the icing on a yummy cake. Pair that with their sweet, natural rose aroma and these lovely petals will add a wonderful, romantic ambience to your event or occasion. Pair them with a wonderful bouquet or DIY combo pack to add even more quality and depth.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Champagne Pink Garden Rose Petals
- Flower Care
Recommended delivery date: 2 days before your event
Coverage Area: One bag of petals will generously cover an area 20 inches by 9 inches
Scent: Have a fragrant garden rose scent
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery date is Thursday.
- Each bag of Rose Petals contains no less than 8 cups and no more than 12 cups, holding 0.61 pounds.
- 2,100 package option is 6 bags.
- 3,500 package option is 10 bags.
- Upon arrival, inspect the petal bags. If you see any condensation gathering on the inside of any of the bags, gently open and simply wipe the moisture off. Close the bag and return it to the box. Store in a cool, dark environment. Check out this video to help determine how many petals you will need
*Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
*In the event that a substitution may be necessary to make certain that your petals are delivered on time, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original color choice as possible even if this means substituting petals of higher value. While we will always try to inform under these circumstances, petal substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you.
**Returns will only be accepted if flowers arrive in poor condition. Returns will not be accepted for circumstances resulting from negligence.
Fresh Rose Petals are shipped directly from our Ecuadorian farms. While our petals will last up to 72 hours stored in a cool dry place, we recommend that all bags are placed in refrigeration to maintain optimal freshness for your event. Simply follow the steps below to keep your Rose Petals fresh.
- Upon arrival, open the box and inspect the Rose Petals. If a bag has too much condensation on the inside, open and dry the bag with a paper towel and reseal.
- If you want to place the bags in a refrigerator until ready to use, please ensure that the petals are not placed in a section of the refrigerator that could freeze, they will get damaged. Ensure that your refrigerator does not reach below 35 degrees. Secondly, please ensure that you place your petals away from any fruits and vegetables.
- If you do not want to store your petals in the refrigerator, after inspection, place your bags of petals back in the box they arrived from, top off the box and store in a cool room.
- Open each bag and arrange as desired. Please remember that once you expose rose petals to the open air environment, they will begin to fade - the petal decoration should be the last touch of decoration you do before guests arrive.