Calla Lily Flower Arrangement
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Calla Lily Bouquet delivery direct to your doorstep. Send these elegant white standard Calla Lilies to make someone special in your life melt. Our calla lilies are of premium quality and are guaranteed with timely delivery.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
FiftyFlowers is proud to take full responsibility for the quality of your properly cared-for flower shipment. Please read our Full Guarantee for more information.
Frequently Bought Together
- Flower Care
- 15 stems of Calla Lilies (40-55cm)*
- Flower Arrangements are shipped ready to use. There is no need for advance arrival for blooming purpose.
- Vases not included.
- The ideal vase to use with these centerpieces measures 7 to 9 inches tall, with an opening of 4 to 5 inches wide. To achieve a fuller look, choose a vase which is shorter in height and has a large mouth. To achieve a slimmer-sleek look, choose a taller vase with a smaller mouth. You may also adjust the width by tying the bouquet in the center or allowing it to stand on its own in the vase.
- Expected vase life is more than 6 days.
- These flowers come ready to make a flower bouquet and are easy to design.
- Due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact colors of this arrangement may vary to some degree.
- Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
*In the event that a substitution may be necessary to make certain that your flowers are delivered on time, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible. While we will always try to inform under these circumstances, flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you. Specifically, for the centerpiece pictured on this page, in the event that we need to substitute the recipe, flowers within the same color palette will be used if possible even if this means substituting other kinds of flowers of equal or higher value.
Flowers are shipped directly from our Colombian partner farms with no water tubes. Before shipping your flowers, we prepared them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey it is absolutely NORMAL. Just follow these simple steps and the flowers will bloom delightfully.
1. Remove flowers from box by cutting any straps and also remove all paper and plastic packaging covering the stems of the flowers. Do not remove the rubber bands holding the flowers together. Leave these on for the first 4 hours or if you wish until you are ready to start arranging flowers.
2. Fill containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water.
3. Cut stems diagonally approximately a half an inch from bottom under running water with sharp scissors or knife.
4. Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the prepared water.
5. Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate well.
6. Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat.
7. Change water every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh. Assure that your flowers have sufficient water. The flowers will drink an exceptionally large amount of water upon arrival.
Simple and elegant. We used these by themselves for a bridal bouquet and added some burlap and lace to the outside. We got so many comments about our flowers and couldn't be happier!
I wanted some spring flowers for a employee dinner we had for our staff. I had heard of 50 flowers and thought I would give them a try. I wanted beautiful yellow daffodils and that is exactly what I got. They were perfect. I figured they would arrive closed and was a little worried that they would take more than 2 days to open. The staff at 50 flowers assured me that they would open up if I put in a sunny warm spot and they did. They looked and smelled beautiful. They were exactly what I needed to brighten up the room. I wish I would have taken some pictures. I saved the leaves, trimmed and put in water. Then once the daffodils opened, I set a few in the vase with the leaves and it looked like a little daffodil garden. I also just put a few in bud vases around the room. Simple and elegant. I love doing centerpieces and having beautiful flowers to do them will makes it that much better!