Calathea Leaves Tropical Greenery
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Green and white painted leave will add an exciting, yet still chic accent to your arrangement with Calathea Leaves Tropical Greenery. Calatheas are exceptionally large, featuring a front side that's streaked with green and white patterns, as well as a boldly contrasting purple backside that make for both great aethetic, as well as versatility. Keep to the unique and fun personality of these leaves by using them in unconventional arrangements, such as putting them down first on tables and placing White Loose Orchid Blooms over them.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Calathea Leaves Tropical Greenery
- Flower Care
Average Leaf Length: 12 inches in bottom of the leaf to the top
Average Leaf Width: 4 to 6 inches at the widest part
Recommended Delivery Date: 2 days before your event
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery date is Thursday.
- This leaf is an average height from stem to tip the can reach up to 22 inches.
- Expected vase life is an average of 5 days.
- Front of the leaf is green and white while the back is purple as pictured.
- Upon arrival the leaves will stand straight up and over time will naturally bend as they hydrate.
- Since these are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this Green may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+In the event that a substitution may be necessary to make certain that your flowers are delivered on time, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible even if this means substituting flowers of higher value. While we will always try to inform under these circumstances, flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you.
Bulk greeneries are shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping your greenery we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey, it is absolutely NORMAL. Just follow these simple steps to ensure your greeneries have the proper care.
- When your boxes arrive, it is important to get your greenery in water as quickly as possible. Open your boxes and remove any protective packaging, such as foam or paper.
- Inspect your greens.*
- Gather clean buckets or containers for your greeneries. Ensure your buckets or containers are very clean. We recommend rinsing them with warm water.
- Fill the buckets or containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water. If flower food is available, follow the package directions for adding it to the water.
- Cut any straps and remove greens from the box. Remove any rubber bands or plastic sleeves protecting the greens.
- Remove any foliage that would fall below the waterline. Leaves below the waterline may cause bacteria to form, shortening the life of your flowers.
- Using sharp flower shears or scissors cut stems diagonally under cool, running water. Cut about an inch off of each stem.
- Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the prepared water.
- Ensure that you have sufficient room in each bucket for the amount of stems you will be storing. Overcrowding may cause damage to stems and leaves.
- Allow greeneries at least 4 hours to hydrate, greenery may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Periodically check the water levels. Greeneries will drink a lot of water when they first arrive and the water may need to be refilled.
- Keep greeneries away from direct sunlight, drafts or extreme temperatures. Store greenery in a cool dark area, until ready to use.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep greeneries fresh.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-877-50 ROSES (507-6737)