Butterfly Ranunculus Flower Blush
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Butterfly Ranunculus known to be a DIY Brides wedding flower favorite! Inspired by the shape of butterfly wings, Blush Butterfly Ranunculus flower bloom highlights light and airy paper like petals that are shaped like butterfly wings. This blush variety has tones that range from a soft white to a soft pink, depending on the season. Did you know that the bloom actually has a natural wax coating giving a shiny sparkle and boost longevity? Butterfly ranunculus will add a sweet and sassy texture a bridal bouquet, table centerpiece, and perfect for an outdoor wedding ceremony arch piece. Buy today online and at wholesale flower prices!
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Butterfly Ranunculus Flower Blush
- Flower Care
Recommended Delivery Date: 3 days before your event. If your event is Saturday suggested delivery day is Wednesday.
Average Bloom Width: 0.5 to 3.5 inches
Average Stem Length: 8 to 12 inches
Symbolism: Ranunculus represents being “dazzled by your charms”
- Butterfly Ranunculus are available year round.*
- The color of this Butterfly Ranunculus variety varies depending on seasons and weather conditions. The blooms you receive may be whiter in color than what is shown in the photos.
- Butterfly Rannuclus have a Natural layer of wax for a dazaling apperance as well as the flowers will last longer.
- Ranunculus flowers are shipped with 5 to 10 stems per bunch.
- The stems will be naturally curvy and if you want to have straight stems, wiring will be necesary.
- Expected vase life is an average of 8 days with proper care and handling.
- The Butterfly Ranuculus was invented by a Japanese Flower Breeder.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
Our flowers are shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey it is absolutely NORMAL. Follow these simple steps to ensure your flowers have the proper care.
- When your boxes arrive, it is important that you get your flowers in water as quickly as possible. Open your boxes and remove any protective packaging, such as foam or paper.
- Inspect your flowers.*
- Gather buckets or containers to hold the flowers. Ensure your buckets or containers are very clean. We recommend rinsing them with warm water.
- Fill the containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cold water. If flower food is available, follow the package directions for adding it to the water.
- Cut any straps and remove flowers from the box. Remove any rubber bands or plastic sleeves securing flower bunches together.
- Remove any foliage that would fall below the waterline. Leaves below the waterline may cause bacteria to form, shortening the life of your flowers.
- Using sharp flower shears or scissors, cut stems diagonally under cool, running water. Cut about an inch off of each stem.
- Immediately after cutting the stem, place the flower in the prepared water.
- Ensure that you have sufficient room in each bucket for the amount of stems you will be storing. Do not overcrowd your containers. Overcrowding may damage stems and blooms and effect the blooming process.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate, flowers may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Periodically check the water levels, flowers drink a lot of water when they first arrive and the water may need to be refilled.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or extreme temperatures. Flowers should be stored in a cool, dry area until ready to use.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-877-50 ROSES (507-6737)
These ranunculus were remarkably perky, and lasted far after the wedding. We used them in the bridal party bouquets as well as in vases. Pretty!
These were one of my favorites--they held up really well, looked beautiful, and added a lot of movement to my arrangements.