Burn Bright Dried Flower Bouquet
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
The deep reds of our Burn Bright Dried Flower Bouquet simply can't be overlooked or resisted. We know your love burns bright for your loved ones, so our floral designers carefully arranged red pampas grass and red wheat to put that love on display for all to see. The dried palms and dried ginger of this flower arrangement give it a timeless and classic feel. You'll want to place these vibrant red flowers on your highest shelf, or front and center of your dining room table, as it shines and radiates rich colors and beautiful blooms. If you know someone with a bright smile or a glowing personality, this brilliant bouquet may be the perfect flower gift for them!
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Burn Bright Dried Flower Bouquet
- Flower Care
- The Eternal Dried Bouquet is a designer bouquet with a mixture of the following dried flowers: 27 total stems of red pampas grass, loafas, bleached broomcorn, red fountain grass, red chilis, bleached straw, bleached sago palm, and bleached ginger.n
- The dried flowers are a perfect centerpiece for your event tables.
- The bouquet is handcrafted at our Ecuadorian design center where the flowers are grown, dried and tinted.
- If you mix the bouquet with fresh flowers in water the tinted color can seep and change the color of the water.
Your dried boxes are hand crafted for your order. Upon arrival, please open the box, cut any straps, and enjoy the eye candy!
- Your dried flowers should be stored in a cool dry place, away from direct sunlight to prevent discoloration or fading.
- If your dried flower box becomes dusty, use a hair dryer on a low setting from a moderate distance or a pipe cleaner to gently remove the dust.