Burgundy Wildflower Filler DIY Pack
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Create spontaneous, vibrant arrangements with our Burgundy Wildflower Filler DIY Pack. This pack includes gorgeous textural greens like bayleaf and rosemary, as well as striking fillers like umbrella-shaped Queen Anne’s lace and fuzzy burgundy scabiosa. These blooms help create an excellent base for high-contrast wildflower arrangements. Try pairing with blooms like assorted astilbe flowers, evening sun dinner plate dahlias, caribbean sunset roses, and bulk explosion grass.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Burgundy Wildflower Filler DIY Pack
- Flower Care
Recommended Delivery Date: 2 days before your event
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery day is Thursday. However, this package contains various flowers, each with an ideal delivery date. Once we receive your order, we will review the ideal delivery date for each flower you select, and we will call you if changes to the delivery date are necessary.
- This pack is not pre-assembled; follow the Flower Care tab to process the flowers prior to arranging.
- Small Pack Includes 5 bunches of the following mixed flowers: Chocolate Lace Flower*, Frosted Amethyst or Blackberry Scabiosa Flower, Bayleaf, and Rosemary.
- Medium Pack Includes 10 bunches of the following mixed flowers: Chocolate Lace Flower*, Frosted Amethyst or Blackberry Scabiosa Flower, Bayleaf, and Rosemary.
- Large Pack Includes 15 bunches of the following mixed flowers: Chocolate Lace Flower*, Frosted Amethyst or Blackberry Scabiosa Flower, Bayleaf, and Rosemary.
- All bunches are considered seasonal grower bunches and typically feature 6 to 8 stems.
- Colors and flowers sent may differ from the photos shown.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
*Chocolate lace flower will vary in color from white/cream to various shades of brown with tints of burgundy to hot pink.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible. While we will always try to reach you if this situation arises, occasionally time will not allow for this, and flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you. In the case of centerpieces, flowers within the same color palette will be used if possible, even if this means substituting other kinds of flowers of equal or higher value.
**Returns will only be accepted if flowers arrive in poor condition. Returns will not be accepted for circumstances resulting from negligence.
Our flowers are shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey it is absolutely NORMAL. Follow these simple steps to ensure your flowers have the proper care.
- When your boxes arrive, it is important that you get your flowers in water as quickly as possible. Open your boxes and remove any protective packaging, such as foam or paper.
- Inspect your flowers.*
- Gather buckets or containers to hold the flowers. Ensure your buckets or containers are very clean. We recommend rinsing them with warm water.
- Fill the containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cold water. If flower food is available, follow the package directions for adding it to the water.
- Cut any straps and remove flowers from the box. Remove any rubber bands or plastic sleeves securing flower bunches together.
- Remove any foliage that would fall below the waterline. Leaves below the waterline may cause bacteria to form, shortening the life of your flowers.
- Using sharp flower shears or scissors, cut stems diagonally under cool, running water. Cut about an inch off of each stem.
- Immediately after cutting the stem, place the flower in the prepared water.
- Ensure that you have sufficient room in each bucket for the amount of stems you will be storing. Do not overcrowd your containers. Overcrowding may damage stems and blooms and effect the blooming process.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate, flowers may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Periodically check the water levels, flowers drink a lot of water when they first arrive and the water may need to be refilled.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or extreme temperatures. Flowers should be stored in a cool, dry area until ready to use.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-877-50 ROSES (507-6737)
Each flower in your mixed box may have specific care instructions in addition to what is listed above. For further information, please visit the individual product page for each flower in your pack. For example, if you selected White Hydrangeas, please click on All Flowers, then click on Hydrangeas, and locate the White Hydrangea.
I had such an amazing experience with fifty flowers. I had my own personal assistant (Daisy) who would text me with updates. The flowers were absolutely beautiful and arrived on time! Thank you for your outstanding customer service and quality flowers! I will definitely order again!