Burgundy Fall Wedding Flower Package
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
You’ll fall in love with this sultry burgundy collection. Fresh from the fields of our California growers, we’ve designed this look to mimic the captivating dark shades of the fall season. You’ll enjoy the fresh scents and dazzling textures that this array of bunches comes with. You haven't seen a collection of flowers quite like this one before. These mix bunches are the perfect size to make a lot of different things for your wedding - from bouquets, boutonnieres, a few centerpieces and maybe even your arch. You will only be limited by your imagination. Be sure to check out our floral supply kits for all of your floral arrangements as well!
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Burgundy Fall Wedding Flower Package
- Flower Care
Recommended Delivery Date: 3 days before your event
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery day is Wednesday.
- The Small Flower Pack includes: approximately a total 75 stems of chocolate ammi majus, crocosmia pods, chocolate sedum, pink sedum, burgandy fountain grass or red love grass, safari sunset, burgundy scabiosas, rosemary.
- The Medium Flower Pack includes: approximately a total 150 stems of chocolate ammi majus, crocosmia pods, chocolate sedum, pink sedum, burgandy fountain grass, safari sunset, burgundy scabiosas, rosemary.
- The Large Flower Pack includes: approximately a total 300 stems of chocolate ammi majus, crocosmia pods, chocolate sedum, pink sedum, burgandy fountain grass, safari sunset, burgundy scabiosas, rosemary.
- Expected vase life is an average of 8 days. Average vase life may vary with each flower type.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible. While we will always try to reach you if this situation arises, occasionally time will not allow for this, and flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you. In the case of centerpieces, flowers within the same color palette will be used if possible, even if this means substituting other kinds of flowers of equal or higher value.
Flowers are shipped directly from our partner farms with no water tubes. Before shipping your flowers, we prepared them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey it is absolutely NORMAL. Just follow these simple steps and the flowers will bloom delightfully.
- Remove flowers from box by cutting any straps and also remove all paper and plastic packaging covering the stems of the flowers.
- Fill containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water.
- Cut stems diagonally approximately a half an inch from bottom under running water with sharp scissors or knife.
- Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the prepared water.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate well.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh. Assure that your flowers have sufficient water. The flowers will drink an exceptionally large amount of water upon arrival.
Each flower withing your mixed box may have specific care instructions in addition to what is listed above.
These flowers were beautiful. I ordered one large pack and one small pack and was able to fill about 50 bud vases, 3 large vases, create 1 large bridal bouquet and 6 small bridesmaids bouquets. The flowers were wonderful I only wish I stored them a little differently before the wedding because some of them were moldy by the time we made arrangements. My advice to anyone ordering these for their wedding would be to not skimp on the containers you store them in so the each have their own space to not get mildewy.
I'm so glad our flowers made your wedding even more unforgettable! We take great pride in hand-selecting each flower for optimal bloom, color, and peak time, so we're thrilled that your flowers were perfect for your big day.
Thank you for sharing your tip about not overcrowding the flowers and using big buckets to store them. That's great advice! Following the care instructions will help ensure that your flowers are at their prime on your wedding day.
If you're not satisfied with your flowers after hydration, please don't hesitate to let us know as soon as possible. We want to make sure that you're happy with your purchase, and we're always happy to offer a solution.
Thank you for trusting in us! We're honored to have been a part of your special day. Please keep us in mind for any future events. We would love to help you create more beautiful and memorable moments.