Burgundy Blush DIY Wedding Flower Pack
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Feminine, romantic, and timeless; our wholesale Burgundy and Blush Flowers DIY Wedding Pack encompasses this ultra-popular look. This gorgeous pack of DIY wedding flowers is available in small, medium, large, and XL options to fit all event and budget needs. Featuring a stunning array of garden roses, standard roses, carnations, and mini carnations alongside sprawling silver dollar eucalyptus, this bulk DIY wedding flower pack is nothing short of perfection. With rich hues of burgundy to blush to soft ivory tones, use this FiftyFlowers pack to create stunning bouquets for the whole bridal party and glamorous table top centerpieces for a picturesque look.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Burgundy Blush DIY Wedding Flower Pack
- Flower Care
This flower kit includes a variety of growers bunches available in 4 pack sizes. This kit arrives in bulk so you can tap into your creative side & create stunning arrangements! To learn more about designing with our flower kits and their potential design inspirations, click here.
Each DIY Combo Pack recipe will feature grower bunches of White Blush Garden Roses, Secret Garden Roses, Burgundy Carnations, Burgundy Mini Carnations, and Silver Dollar Eucalyptus Greens.
- Small pack recipe will have 139 flower stems - pictured in vases above.
- Medium pack recipe will have 246 flower stems.
- Large pack recipe will have 516 flower stems.
- Extra Large pack recipe will have 949 flower stems.
Recommended delivery date: 3 days before your event. If your event is Saturday, suggested delivery day is Wednesday.
Average Height: 20 inches
Expected vase life is a minimum of 5 days.
Needing wholesale flower supplies to create your floral creations? Look no further than our collection of flower processing kits, vases, and professional floral supplies that are only available at professional floral supply outlets, so you can be sure you're getting the best quality.
- Just a quick note the exact color tones of our flowers may vary from what you see on your screen. This is because flowers are a product of Mother Nature and monitor resolutions can vary. Rest assure, however, the flowers you receive will be beautiful and fresh!
- The package contents and prices of our flowers are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions. We do our best to keep our prices as low as possible, but we may have to adjust from time to time.
Your flowers may arrive looking a little thirsty and sleepy. This is totally normal! They've been traveling a long way to get to you. Just follow the instructions on the flower care tab instructions on our website and they'll perk right up in no time.
In rare circumstances, we may need to substitue a flower in your order if the requested flowers are unavailable. We will do our best to find similar flowers in color, value, and style. We will always try to reach you for confirmations; However, in some cases, we may need to ship your order without confirmation. If this happens, we will only substitute flowers of equal or higher value.
Flowers are shipped directly from our partner farms with no water tubes. Before shipping your flowers, we prepared them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey it is absolutely NORMAL. Just follow these simple steps and the flowers will bloom delightfully.
- Remove flowers from box by cutting any straps and also remove all rubber bands, paper, and plastic packaging covering the stems of the flowers.*
- Fill containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water.
- Cut stems diagonally approximately a half an inch from bottom under running water with sharp scissors or knife.
- Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the prepared water.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate well.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh. Assure that your flowers have sufficient water. The flowers will drink an exceptionally large amount of water upon arrival.
*Each flower within your mixed box may have specific care instructions in addition to what is listed above. For further information, please visit the individual product page for each flower in your pack. For example, you will want to visit the White Blush Garden Rose page for specific information on garden rose care.
I've ordered this DIY pack multiple times. They never disappoint. The carnations can be joined together to make a bigger impact. Just lovely!
It's great to know that you keep trusting us with your flowers! We love hearing that you're finding new and creative ways to use them.
The bouquet looks amazing in the picture! Thank you for sharing it with us. We're so glad that you're happy with the results. We appreciate your continuous support!
The flowers arrived in great shape. The garden roses were beautiful and a great deal for the price. My only disappointment was that I thought the carnations were a little too red.
Excellent customer service. You just need to read instructions very very carefully before unboxing.
FRESH! Beautiful, clean, no damage.
These flowers perked right up less than 24 hrs! The Secret Garden Roses were huge! One the bunches one day late only because of the recent hurricanes affecting their flower farms but they were great when it came to communicating with me about the delay they made sure I was aware and that I had someone or my self at my house to receive the flowers when they delivered. Great Communication! I received many compliments on the centerpieces and I had the bridesmaid make their own bouquets as a fun thing to do the night before the wedding.