Bupleurum Flowering Greenery
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Showcase the cheery, shining glee that makes afternoons under the sun so extraordinary with Bupleurum Flowering Greenery! Bupleurum is a thick and vivid filler greenery, marked by its small clusters of oval-shaped leaves with spike-like tips and small, sunny-yellow flowers that smile back at you. Try using this greenery with flowers such as Bells of Ireland Molucella Greenery, Coral Peony Flowers, Peachy Watermelon Ranunculus Flowers, and White Fresh Cut Anemones for a wild, whimsical event!
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Bupleurum Flowering Greenery
- Flower Care
Recommended Delivery Date: 3 days before your event.
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery date is Wednesday.
- These greens are shipped in a grower’s bunch typically with 10 stems per bunch.
- Expected vase life is an average of 8 days with proper care and handling.
- Since Greens are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this Green may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+In the event that a substitution may be necessary to make certain that your greens are delivered on time, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original choice as possible even if this means substituting greens of higher value. While we will always try to inform under these circumstances, substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you.
Bulk greeneries are shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping your greenery we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey, it is absolutely NORMAL. Just follow these simple steps to ensure your greeneries have the proper care.
- When your boxes arrive, it is important to get your greenery in water as quickly as possible. Open your boxes and remove any protective packaging, such as foam or paper.
- Inspect your greens.*
- Gather clean buckets or containers for your greeneries. Ensure your buckets or containers are very clean. We recommend rinsing them with warm water.
- Fill the buckets or containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water. If flower food is available, follow the package directions for adding it to the water.
- Cut any straps and remove greens from the box. Remove any rubber bands or plastic sleeves protecting the greens.
- Remove any foliage that would fall below the waterline. Leaves below the waterline may cause bacteria to form, shortening the life of your flowers.
- Using sharp flower shears or scissors cut stems diagonally under cool, running water. Cut about an inch off of each stem.
- Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the prepared water.
- Ensure that you have sufficient room in each bucket for the amount of stems you will be storing. Overcrowding may cause damage to stems and leaves.
- Allow greeneries at least 4 hours to hydrate, greenery may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Periodically check the water levels. Greeneries will drink a lot of water when they first arrive and the water may need to be refilled.
- Keep greeneries away from direct sunlight, drafts or extreme temperatures. Store greenery in a cool dark area, until ready to use.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep greeneries fresh.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-877-50 ROSES (507-6737)
My bridal bouquet was stunning! I loved my roses :)
OMG what I have been through these past 3 weeks. My fiance propsed in November and we were going to get married in May. However, December 20th he was notified that he was to be deployed January 13th. We had to get married before he left, and I could not have done it without fiftyflowers. they saved my wedding. As soon as we decided to get married, I started calling florists and nobody was available on such short notice except for one that quoted an outrageous price. I panicked until I found fiftyflowers. The Customer Service Representatives were amazing and helped me pull it together. I never dreamed of doing my own flowers and actually was intimidated at the idea. However, with their guidance and fabulous flowers my wedding turned out even better than what I would of ever dreamt. I don't have my pictures except for this one that my mom took, but I just wanted to share my experience with all of you soon to be brides ~ thumbs up to fiftyflowers! Thank you!