Bring on the Beach Flower DIY Pack
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Take a small vacation with the Bring on the Beach Flower DIY Pack! The beautiful blue flowers blended with the white blooms create a sea form look. Take a walk around the beach bouquet and admire it from all directions. The lighthearted combination of the bright flowers will give you coastal vibes for days.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Bring on the Beach Flower DIY Pack
- Flower Care
Recommended Delivery Date: 3 days before your event
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery day is Wednesday.
- This mix pack is available year round. *
- This pack is not pre-assembled; follow the Flower Care tab to process the flowers prior to arranging.
- This pack features a combination of Roses, Hydrangeas, Dusty Miller, Pittosporum, Stock and Delphinium.
- Small Pack Includes: 5 Blue Hydrangeas and 10 stems of each of the following: White Roses, Dusty Miller, Green Pittosporum, White Stock, and Blue Delphinium.
- Medium Pack Includes: 10 Blue Hydrangeas and 15 stems of each of the following: White Roses, Dusty Miller, Green Pittosporum, White Stock, and Blue Delphinium.
- Large Pack Includes: 15 Blue Hydrangeas and 20 stems of each of the following: White Roses, Dusty Miller, Green Pittosporum, White Stock, and Blue Delphinium.
- Please note: Dusty Miller is packed based on availability; you may receive either Lacy Leaf or Wide Leaf depending on what is available.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
*This package is not available for delivery to Canada
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible. While we will always try to reach you if this situation arises, occasionally time will not allow for this, and flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you. In the case of centerpieces, flowers within the same color palette will be used if possible, even if this means substituting other kinds of flowers of equal or higher value.
**Returns will only be accepted if flowers arrive in poor condition. Returns will not be accepted for circumstances resulting from negligence.
Flowers are shipped directly from our partner farms with no water tubes. Before shipping your flowers, we prepared them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey it is absolutely NORMAL. Just follow these simple steps and the flowers will bloom delightfully.
- Remove flowers from box by cutting any straps and also remove all paper and plastic packaging covering the stems of the flowers. Do not remove the rubber bands holding the flowers together. Leave these on for the first 4 hours or if you wish until you are ready to start arranging flowers.
- Fill containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water.
- Cut stems diagonally approximately a half an inch from bottom under running water with sharp scissors or knife.
- Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the prepared water.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate well.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh. Assure that your flowers have sufficient water. The flowers will drink an exceptionally large amount of water upon arrival.
Each flower within your mixed box may have specific care instructions in addition to what is listed above. For further information, please visit the individual product page for each flower in your pack. For example, if you selected White Hydrangeas, please click on All Flowers, then click on Hydrangeas, and locate the White Hydrangea.