Bright Pink Torch Ginger Tropical Flower
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Peace, love, and happiness comes into your flower arrangements with our lovely Torch Ginger Pink Flowers. These tropical blossoms are uniquely colored, with soft pink at the tips of the petals that cascades down into a creamy white color at the center. These flowers add texture to bouquets and arrangements wonderfully, working seamlessly alongside large tropical greenery. These fit alongside traditional flowers as well, and look marvelous accompanied by asiatic lilies, baby’s breath, and carnations.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
FiftyFlowers is proud to take full responsibility for the quality of your properly cared-for flower shipment. Please read our Full Guarantee for more information.
Frequently Bought Together
Recommended Delivery Date: 2 days before your event
Average Height: 24 to 27 inches
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery day is Thursday.
- Watch this video to know what to expect when receiving these tropical flowers.
- Torch Ginger is available year round.
- Torch Ginger features one bloom per stem.
- Torch Ginger is harvest from the Ecuadorian Jungle on the Coast near Guayaquil.
- Expected vase life is an average of 8 days with proper care and handling.
- Tropicals can be preserved with proper drying techniques.
- Since this is a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this product may vary to some degree.
- Check out how to take care of the tropical ginger flowers on our YouTube channel!
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
**Returns will only be accepted if flowers arrive in poor condition. Returns will not be accepted for circumstances resulting from negligence.
Tropical flowers are shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their long journey, this is absolutely normal. Follow these simple steps to ensure your flowers have the proper care.
- When your box arrives, please remove your flowers from any packaging and inspect your blooms.*
- It is normal for tropical flowers to arrive looking squished, squeezed and flattened due to shipping conditions. They will recover after following proper care and hydration.
- Gather clean buckets or containers to hold your flowers.
- Fill the containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, lukewarm water. If flower food is available, follow the package directions for adding it to the water. However, flower food is not required.
- Remove any foliage that would fall below the waterline. Leaves below the waterline may cause bacteria to form, shortening the life of your flowers.
- Using sharp flower shears or scissors, cut approximately 1 inch off of each stem diagonally.
- Immediately after cutting the stem, place the flower in the prepared water. Not doing so in a timely manner will cause the flower veins to close and the flower will be unable to properly hydrate.
- Continue this process until all of your flowers are in water. Do not overcrowd your containers.
- Tropical flowers need a warmer environment than most cut blooms. We recommend storing tropical flowers between 65°F-75°F.
- Tropical flowers need to be misted 1-2 times a day with room temperature water. We recommend using a squirt bottle to do this.
- Do not refrigerate your tropical flowers. Refrigeration will damage the blooms. Keep them away from direct sunlight, drafts, and excessive heat as well.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate, flowers may take up to 12 hours to fully hydrate. Be sure to check the water level in your containers as tropical flowers drink a lot of water upon arrival.
- Change your flower water and recut the stems daily or when you start to notice discoloration in the water.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-877-50 ROSES (507-6737)