Bright Paradise Daffodil Flower
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
These beautiful flowers symbolize new beginnings and are the perfect choice for a bride who wants to start her new life with a fresh and positive outlook. The bright yellow petals of the daffodil are sure to bring a smile to everyone's face and create a warm and inviting atmosphere at your wedding. Pair with hydrageas, garden roses, and eucalyptus for a voluminous bouquet!
The Bright Paradise Daffodil Flower is not only beautiful but also versatile. It can be used as a hair accessory for the bride, bridesmaids, or flower girls, or even as a centerpiece for your reception tables. The possibilities are endless! At FiftyFlowers, we understand that your wedding day is one of the most important days of your life, and we want to help you make it perfect. Our Bridal Crown Daffodil Flower is carefully selected and shipped directly to you, ensuring that you receive the freshest and most beautiful flowers possible.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Bright Paradise Daffodil Flower
- Flower Care
Recommended Delivery Date: 3 days before your event
Average Stem Length: 16 inches
Average Bloom Size: 1.5 Inches in diameter
Symbolism: Daffodils represents rebirth and new beginnings.
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery day is Wednesday.
- Each stem features one bloom.
- Bright Paradise Daffodil Flower is shipped in 10 stem bunches.
- Availability is from December to end of April.*
- Expected vase life is an average of 6 days with proper care and handling.
- Once the flowers bloom, a brown paper-like layer becomes visible. This is natural, and will need to be removed.
- The picture included of the flowers in the vase is one bunch of daffodils.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible. While we will always try to reach you if this situation arises, occasionally time will not allow for this, and flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you. In the case of centerpieces, flowers within the same color palette will be used if possible, even if this means substituting other kinds of flowers of equal or higher value.
**Returns will only be accepted if flowers arrive in poor condition. Returns will not be accepted for circumstances resulting from negligence.
Our flowers are shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey it is absolutely NORMAL. Follow these simple steps to ensure your flowers have the proper care.
*Daffodil flowers will pop open once cut and placed in water. If you receive your flowers several days in advance, we suggest you dry store the flowers in a refrigerator until 2 days before your event. Then follow care and handling instructions listed below.*
- When your boxes arrive, open your boxes and remove any protective packaging, such as foam or paper, and Inspect your flowers.*
- Gather buckets or containers to hold the flowers. Ensure your buckets or containers are very clean. We recommend rinsing them with warm water.
- Fill the containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cold water. If flower food is available, follow the package directions for adding it to the water.
- Remove any foliage that would fall below the waterline. Leaves below the waterline may cause bacteria to form, shortening the life of your flowers.
- Using sharp flower shears or scissors, cut stems diagonally under cool, running water. Cut about an inch off of each stem.
- Immediately after cutting the stem, place the flower in the prepared water. Daffodils are prone to producing sap when cut, placing them in water to remove sap.
- Ensure that you have sufficient room in each bucket for the amount of stems you will be storing. Do not overcrowd your containers. Overcrowding may damage stems and blooms and effect the blooming process.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate, flowers may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Periodically check the water levels, flowers drink a lot of water when they first arrive and the water may need to be refilled.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or extreme temperatures. Flowers should be stored in a cool, dry area until ready to use.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-877-50 ROSES (507-6737)