Bridal Centerpieces Sunflowers and Orange Flowers
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
If you are looking to add bright and shining flowers to your wedding or event, these sunflower and orange centerpieces are the perfect addition. These pre-made centerpieces make the design and setup process very easy for anyone who is looking to make the day-of very simple. Sunflowers are aptly named after their similar beaming glory and imagined shape of the sun above us. They are highly symbolic of the adoration, longevity, and loyalty that you feel as you plan your wedding. With complimentary orange gerbera daisies, orange spray roses, vikking poms, and solidago filler these bouquets will delight all who look upon them at your dazzling wedding or event. OR, if your wedding colors are similar to the flowers of this centerpiece, it is very easy to transform them into a wedding or bridesmaids bouquets. Shipping included. Vases not included. This products is available in the USA only.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
FiftyFlowers is proud to take full responsibility for the quality of your properly cared-for flower shipment. Please read our Full Guarantee for more information.
Frequently Bought Together
- If your event is Saturday, suggested delivery day is Wednesday.
- Flower Centerpieces are available year round unless stated otherwise.
- Each small centerpiece features 12 stems including a mixture of: normal Sunflowers, orange Gerbera Daisies, yellow Spray Rose, Yellow Viking Poms, Yellow Viking Pom, red Hypericum, Solidago Asters, Baby Blue Eucalyptus, and Cocculus Greens*
- Each medium centerpiece features 18 stems including a mixture of: normal Sunflowers, orange Gerbera Daisies, yellow Spray Rose, Yellow Viking Poms, Yellow Viking Pom, red Hypericum, Solidago Asters, Baby Blue Eucalyptus, and Cocculus Greens*
- Each large centerpiece features 23 stems including a mixture of: normal Sunflowers, orange Gerbera Daisies, yellow Spray Rose, Yellow Viking Poms, red Hypericum, Solidago Asters, Baby Blue Eucalyptus, Yellow Viking Poms, and Cocculus greens (pictured above)*
- The average height of a centerpiece is 18 to 20 inches.
- Expected vase life is an average 6 days.
- These flowers come pre arranged in a flower bouquet and require no special prep work.
- Due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact colors of this arrangement may vary to some degree.
- Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
- This Item is only available for delivery in the USA (Hawaii and Alaska included) – we cannot ship to Canada.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible. While we will always try to reach you if this situation arises, occasionally time will not allow for this, and flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you. In the case of centerpieces, flowers within the same color palette will be used if possible, even if this means substituting other kinds of flowers of equal or higher value.
**Returns will only be accepted if flowers arrive in poor condition. Returns will not be accepted for circumstances resulting from negligence.
Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey it is absolutely NORMAL. Follow these simple steps to ensure your flowers have the proper care.
- When your boxes arrive, it is important to get your flowers in water as quickly as possible. Open your boxes and remove any protective packaging, such as foam or paper.
- Inspect your flowers.*
- Gather clean vases or containers for your bouquets. Ensure your vases or containers are very clean. We recommend rinsing them with warm water.
- Fill the vases with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water. If flower food is available, follow the package directions for adding it to the water.
- Your flowers may or may not arrive with water tubes or sponges attached to the bouquet for hydration. If they do, gently remove them. Remove any plastic sleeves protecting the flowers.
- Holding the flowers tightly, using sharp flower shears or scissors, cut stems diagonally, under cool, running water. Cut about an inch off of each stem.
- Once stems are cut you can choose to remove any rubber bands or leave them on as they may help the bouquet hold its shape.
- Place flowers in the prepared vases or containers.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate, flowers may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Periodically check the water levels. Flowers drink a lot of water when they first arrive and the water may need to be refilled.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or extreme temperatures. Flowers should be stored in a cool dark area, until ready to use.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-877-50 ROSES (507-6737)