Boho Chic Flower Centerpiece
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
The centerpiece features a mix of delicate roses, dainty daisies, and whimsical veronica in shades of white and yellow. The flowers are nestled among queen anne's lace and thistle, creating a natural and organic look.
Not only is this centerpiece beautiful, but it's also versatile. It can be used as a focal point on a dining table or as a statement piece on a dessert table. It's sure to impress your guests and add a touch of bohemian elegance to your event.
At FiftyFlowers, we believe that every event should be a reflection of your unique style and personality. Whether you're planning a bohemian wedding or a modern corporate event, we have the perfect flowers to bring your vision to life. Order your Boho Chic Flower Centerpiece today and let us help you create an event that's as unique and beautiful as you are.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Boho Chic Flower Centerpiece
- Flower Care
These centerpieces are easy to use, each bouquet is pre-arranged & require little to no special design skills; Literally, all you have to do is cut the ends of the flowers and put them in your vases. Thats it!
Looking for bulk bunches within the same recipe, check out the Boho Chic DIY Flower Combo Pack which features wholesale bunches.
Each centerpiece recipe will feature Yellow Roses, White FeverFew, Parvifolia Eucalyptus, White Veronica, White Queens Anne Lace, White Pomspom button, and Blue Thistle flower stems.
- Small centerpiece recipe will have 12 flower stems.
- Medium centerpiece recipe will have 22 flower stems.
- Large centerpiece recipe will have 32 flower stems - pictured in the hand and apron above.
Recommended delivery date: 3 days before your event. If your event is Saturday, suggested delivery day is Wednesday.
Average Height: 20 inches.
Expected vase life is a minimum of 5 days.
Vases not included & wondering how to choose a vase? Click here to get professional tips to create your dream centerpieces.
Needing wholesale flower supplies to create your floral creations? Look no further than our collection of flower processing kits, vases and professional floral supplies that are only available at professional floral supply outlets, so you can be sure you're getting the best quality.
- Just a quick note the exact color tones of our flowers may vary from what you see on your screen. This is because flowers are a product of Mother Nature and monitor resolutions can vary. Rest assure, however, the flowers you receive will be beautiful and fresh!
- The package contents and prices of our flowers are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions. We do our best to keep our prices as low as possible, but we may have to make adjustments from time to time.
+Your flowers may arrive looking a little thirsty and sleepy. This is totally normal! They've been traveling a long way to get to you. Just follow the instructions on the flower care tab instructions on our website and they'll perk right up in no time.
**In rare circumstances, we may need to substitute a flower in your order if the flowers you requested are not available. We will do our best to find flowers that are similar in color, value and style. We will always try to reach you for confirmation; However, in some cases, we may need to ship your order without confirmation. If this happens, we will only substitute flowers of equal or higher value.
Flowers are shipped directly from our partner farms with no water tubes. Before shipping your flowers, we prepared them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey it is absolutely NORMAL. Just follow these simple steps and the flowers will bloom delightfully.
- Remove flowers from box by cutting any straps and also remove all paper and plastic packaging covering the stems of the flowers. Do not remove the rubber bands holding the flowers together. Leave these on for the first 4 hours or if you wish until you are ready to start arranging flowers.
- Fill containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water.
- Cut stems diagonally approximately a half an inch from bottom under running water with sharp scissors or knife.
- Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the prepared water.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate well.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh. Assure that your flowers have sufficient water. The flowers will drink an exceptionally large amount of water upon arrival.
Each flower within your mixed box may have specific care instructions in addition to what is listed above. For further information, please visit the individual product page for each flower in your pack. For example, if you selected White Hydrangeas, please click on All Flowers, then click on Hydrangeas, and locate the White Hydrangea.