Bohemian Green Wedding Collection
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Sometimes the simplest of things can be the most elegant of moments with the Bohemian Green Wedding Collection. The soft hues of ivory white and dusty green will make a dashing boutonniere or an enchanting green bouquet. The natural style of these wedding flowers are enough to make any bride smile. With the dedicated handcrafted combination of soft white roses, classic eucalyptus, charming succulents and lovely hydrangeas. Check out the full collection Bohemian Green Wedding Collection here for more details!
See below for product details! This product must be ordered three weeks in advanced.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Bohemian Green Wedding Collection
- Flower Care
The recommended delivery date for this product is 3 days before your event. If your event is on a Saturday, the recommended delivery is on Wednesday.
The flowers and colors of the wedding collection are not customizable.
Average Width Bridal Bouquet: 10 to 12 inches
Average Length Bridal Bouquet: 12 to 15 inches
Average Width Centerpiece: 8 to 10 inches
Average Height Centerpiece: 15 to 17 inches
Average Length Garland: 56 to 60 inches
Average Width Garland: 12 to 15 inches
- Elopement Package includes: 1 Bridal Bouquet, 1 Boutonnière
- Intimate Package includes: 1 Bridal Bouquet, 3 Bridesmaid Bouquets, 4 Boutonnières, 4 Pin-on Corsages
- Medium Package includes: 1 Bridal Bouquet, 5 Bridesmaid Bouquets, 8 Boutonnières, 4 Pin-on Corsages
- Pre-arranged Centerpiece Package includes: 4 Pre-arranged Centerpieces
- DIY Centerpiece Package includes: Bulk flowers to make 4 DIY Centerpieces
- DIY Garland Package includes: Bulk flowers to make 2 DIY Garlands
- Bridesmaid Bouquet & Boutonniere Package includes: 2 Boutonnières, 2 Bridesmaid Bouquets
- Complete Collection Add On Package includes (prearranged): 1 Flower Crown, 4 Aisle Markers, 1 Cake Flower Arrangement
- Wrist Corsage Package includes: 6 Wrist Corsages
- DIY Floral Arch Package includes: 1 pack of DIY Arch flowers
Bridal Bouquet: 48 stems total, including a mix of white garden roses, green dianthus, baby eucalyptus, gunnii eucalyptus, silver dollar eucalyptus, white charmelia, green carnations, white snapdragons, succulents, bells of Ireland, cream roses, white poms, and tree fern.
Bridesmaid Bouquets: 30 stems per bouquet, including a mix of white garden roses, baby eucalyptus, gunnii eucalyptus, silver dollar eucalyptus, white charmelia, green carnations, white snapdragons, bells of Ireland, cream roses, white poms, and tree fern.
Boutonniere: Gunnii eucalyptus, silver dollar eucalyptus, white charmelia, white spray roses, and white poms.
Pin-On Corsage: Gunnii eucalyptus, silver dollar eucalyptus, white charmelia, white spray roses, and white poms.
Wrist Corsage: 6 stems per corsage, including a mix of gunnii eucalyptus, silver dollar eucalyptus, white charmelia, white poms, baby’s breath, and white veronica.
DIY Garland: 55 stems per garland (110 stems total, not prearranged), including a mix of white garden roses, baby eucalyptus, gunnii eucalyptus, silver dollar eucalyptus, white charmelia, white snapdragons, bells of Ireland, and cream roses.
Prearranged Centerpieces: 50 stems per centerpiece, including a mix of white garden roses, green dianthus, baby eucalyptus, gunnii eucalyptus, silver dollar eucalyptus, white charmelia, green carnations, white snapdragons, succulents, bells of Ireland, cream roses, white poms, white calla lilies, and tree fern.
DIY Centerpieces: 20 stems per centerpiece (not prearranged), including a mix of white garden roses, green dianthus, baby eucalyptus, gunnii eucalyptus, silver dollar eucalyptus, white charmelia, green carnations, white poms, and white snapdragons.
DIY Arch Flowers: 63 stems total (not prearranged), including a mix of white garden roses, baby eucalyptus, gunnii eucalyptus, silver dollar eucalyptus, white charmelia, green carnations, cream roses, white poms, leather leaf, ruscus, and palms.
Aisle Markers: 15 stems per marker, including a mix of white garden roses, baby eucalyptus, gunnii eucalyptus, silver dollar eucalyptus, white charmelia, green carnations, white snapdragons, bells of Ireland, cream roses, and tree fern.
Flower Crown: 18 stems total, including a mix of white garden roses, gunnii eucalyptus, silver dollar eucalyptus, green carnations, and white limonium.
Cake Flowers: 18 stems total, including a mix of white garden roses, baby eucalyptus, gunnii eucalyptus, silver dollar eucalyptus, white snapdragons, and succulents.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible. While we will always try to reach you if this situation arises, occasionally time will not allow for this, and flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you. In the case of centerpieces, flowers within the same color palette will be used if possible, even if this means substituting other kinds of flowers of equal or higher value.
**Returns will only be accepted if flowers arrive in poor condition. Returns will not be accepted for circumstances resulting from negligence.
*** Due to the flower design coordination, no cancellations will be accepted within 36 days of delivery.
Your Wedding Collection flowers are shipped direct from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. For your convenience, a Care Instructions card will accompany your flowers. Please follow the care instructions to ensure proper care and handling.
- Upon delivery, remember to bring flowers indoors immediately. Use scissors to cut and remove all outer plastic straps. Next, carefully remove the top of the box and inspect your flowers. Verify that the contents match your order. If you have any questions about your wedding flowers, please contact us immediately at 1-877-50-ROSES (877-507-6737).
- Your wedding arrangements are firmly attached to an inner tray which you will need to remove. The following will be easier if another person assists you. To remove the tray, use one hand to firmly hold the outside of the box, and use your other hand to pull upwards on the tray until it is free from the outer structure. At this point you can throw away the outer portion of the box.
- Remove the arrangements from the box, starting with the smaller pieces first. Take caution not to bump the pieces against the side of the box or against the other flower arrangements.
- Boutonnieres and Corsages: When removing the boutonniere or corsage, remove both the arrangement and the water tube together. To do this, place one hand on the bottom of the water tube and the other hand on the upper lip of the tube. In one firm yet gentle motion, press both upward on the bottom of the water tube and pull upward on the top of the tube so that the water tube gently slides out. Do not push or pull on the arrangement itself.
- Bouquets and Centerpieces: Before removing the large arrangements, fill up vases or containers with 3 to 4 inches of cool water. Be sure to add flower food and mix it thoroughly. You will need one vase or container for each large arrangement. Remove the larger bouquets one by one from the box. For each bouquet, firmly hold its stems in one hand and unfasten the Velcro strap that secures it in place with the other hand. Take caution not to bump the flowers against the side of the box or any other arrangements.
- Hydrate your Boutonnieres and Corsages by holding the water tube in one hand, gently pull back the soft plastic top of the water tube. Do not remove the arrangement from the plastic top. In one hand you will be holding the water tube, and in the other hand, the arrangement with the plastic top still attached. Remove the cotton wrap around the flower stems and fill the water tube with fresh water that has been mixed with flower food. Place the arrangement back in the tube and seal it. Do not at any time push, pull, or apply pressure to the flower arrangement. Doing so may potentially damage the flowers. Repeat this procedure with all the small arrangements. Place the boutonnieres and corsages in a refrigerator away from fruits and vegetables. Fruits and vegetables release gases which may damage your flowers. Also ensure that the refrigerator’s temperature is above 40 degrees Fahrenheit. Freezing temperatures will damage your flowers.
- Bouquets and Centerpieces: Remove all wrapping, including the plastic bag AND the sponge. These kept your bouquet hydrated throughout the delivery process. Immediately place the bouquet in one of the previously prepared vases or containers. Make the sure water level is lower than the ribbon. You do not want the water touching the ribbon or any part of the flower decoration. Repeat these steps for each remaining large arrangement. Add water daily as needed. Do NOT put the bouquets or centerpieces in the refrigerator. It is not necessary.
- Store your flowers in a cool dry location, with a room temperature between 35 and 70 degrees Fahrenheit. The cooler the temperature, the fresher your arrangements will be until ready to use. Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or extreme temperatures.
This bouquet was fantastic. Up front it looks like a timeless, traditional wedding bouquet but has unique qualities that really made it stand out and look special. It fit in my hand nicely which made it easy to hang on to all day. It did have some flowers that broke/snapped pretty quickly around the edge but I feel like that’s to be expected and they pulled out of the bouquet easily - I didn’t even notice that they were gone. I would caution the bride to make sure they take the bouquet out and give them ample time to open all of the way. I had my bouquet out for appx 2 days and I wished I had given them more time to come to life - it was packed very tightly. I probably could have fixed it myself, but I was a first timer and started running out of time on the day of to get anything besides the absolute necessities taken care of.
The packaging and delivery was exceptional. Secure and timely.
After the wedding, the bouquet flowers lasted for about a week before many of the flowers began to mold. The “extra single flowers” are still going strong and look gorgeous and rich in a vase in my living room.
My husband was very pleased with the boutonnière (as was I). He’s drying it to preserve it - that’s gotta say something, right?
Lastly, the customer service was everything for me. They immediately caught a date mix up (from my end) and texted me to get it right. When the flowers arrived, I had questions (even though they came with very clear instructions) and never had to wait for a customer service rep. One of the questions I had was hard to describe over the phone and they had me text them. It was THE BEST experience.
Honestly, it doesn’t even matter what you order, but order from this company!
How wonderful to hear about your fantastic and magical experience with our bouquet! It sounds like you had exactly the look you were going for - timeless, elegant, with a free touch. I'm also glad to hear that it was comfortable to carry around.
Our flowers are fresher and of better quality than any you could find at your local florist, but due to shipping constraints, a few flowers per bunch may arrive bruised or damaged. In this case, leaving the flowers more time to bloom is excellent advice! Depending on the look you want, if you have them hydrated for a longer period of time with room to take up space, they will open up more.
I'm also happy to hear that you felt secure with our delivery and communication style. We take great pride in providing our customers with a high-quality experience, from start to finish.
Our high-quality flowers have a long vase life, so you can enjoy them as a reminder of your unforgettable event. It's such a lovely idea to preserve the boutonniere!
We're always happy to answer any questions you have via text, phone, chat, or email, whatever works best for you. It's so heartwarming to see our efforts have results.
Thank you for your continued support! Please keep us in mind for any events in the future.
The flowers were absolutely beautiful. Highly recommend