Blushing Love Wedding Collection
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
See below for product details! This product must be ordered three weeks in advanced.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Blushing Love Wedding Collection
- Flower Care
The recommended delivery date for this product is 3 days before your event. If your event is on a Saturday, the recommended delivery is on Wednesday.
The flowers and colors of the wedding collection are not customizable.
Average Width Bridal Bouquet: 10 to 12 inches
Average Length Bridal Bouquet: 12 to 15 inches
Average Width Centerpiece: 8 to 10 inches
Average Height Centerpiece: 15 to 17 inches
Average Length Garland: 56 to 60 inches
Average Width Garland: 12 to 15 inches
- Elopement Package includes: 1 Bridal Bouquet, 1 Boutonnière
- Intimate Package includes: 1 Bridal Bouquet, 3 Bridesmaid Bouquets, 4 Boutonnières, 4 Pin-on Corsages
- Medium Package includes: 1 Bridal Bouquet, 5 Bridesmaid Bouquets, 8 Boutonnières, 4 Pin-on Corsages
- Pre-arranged Centerpiece Package includes: 4 Pre-arranged Centerpieces
- DIY Centerpiece Package includes: Bulk flowers to make 4 DIY Centerpieces
- DIY Garland Package includes: Bulk flowers to make 2 DIY Garlands
- Bridesmaid Bouquet & Boutonniere Package includes: 2 Boutonnières, 2 Bridesmaid Bouquets
- Complete Collection Add On Package includes: 1 Flower Crown, 4 Aisle Markers, 1 Cake Flower Arrangement
- Wrist Corsage Package includes: 6 Wrist Corsages
- DIY Floral Arch Package includes: 1 pack of DIY Arch flowers
Bridal Bouquet: 38 stems total, including a mix of pink carnations, baby eucalyptus, silver dollar eucalyptus, gunnii eucalyptus, pink garden roses, light pink garden roses, white hydrangeas, pink mini carnations, light pink roses, white roses, and light pink limonium.
Bridesmaid Bouquets: 15 stems per bouquet, including a mix of white calla lilies, pink carnations, baby eucalyptus, silver dollar eucalyptus, pink garden roses, light pink garden roses, white hydrangeas, pink mini carnations, and white roses.
Boutonniere: Pink alstroemerias, gunnii eucalyptus, and white spray roses.
Pin-On Corsage: Pink mini carnations, light pink limonium, and gunnii eucalyptus.
Wrist Corsage: 10 stems per corsage, including a mix of silver dollar eucalyptus, gunnii eucalyptus, pink mini carnations, white spray roses, and blush limonium.
DIY Garland: 57 stems per garland (114 stems total, not prearranged), including a mix of white calla lilies, baby eucalyptus, silver dollar eucalyptus, gunnii eucalyptus, pink garden roses, light pink garden roses, white hydrangeas, pink mini carnation, light pink roses, white roses, and light pink limonium.
Prearranged Centerpieces: 45 stems per centerpiece, including a mix of white calla lilies, pink carnations, baby eucalyptus, silver dollar eucalyptus, pink garden roses, light pink garden roses, white hydrangeas, pink mini carnation, light pink roses, light pink limonium, and white roses.
DIY Centerpieces: 18 stems per centerpiece (not prearranged), including a mix of pink alstroemeria, white calla lily, silver dollar eucalyptus, pink garden roses, light pink garden roses, pink mini carnation, light pink roses, and white roses.
DIY Arch Flowers: 63 stems total (not prearranged), including a mix of white calla lilies, pink carnations, baby blue eucalyptus, silver dollar eucalyptus, light pink garden roses, pink garden roses, white hydrangeas, pink mini carnations, white roses, leather leaf, and ruscus.
Aisle Markers: 12 stems per marker, including a mix of blush alstroemerias, silver dollar eucalyptus, gunnii eucalyptus, light pink garden roses, mini pink carnations, and white roses.
Flower Crown: 18 stems total, including a mix of blush alstroemerias, pink carnations, silver dollar eucalyptus, gunnii eucalyptus, and white limonium.
Cake Flowers: 16 stems total, including a mix of pink carnations, silver dollar eucalyptus, gunnii eucalyptus, pink garden roses, light pink garden roses, white hydrangeas, pink mini carnations, light pink roses, and white roses.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible. While we will always try to reach you if this situation arises, occasionally time will not allow for this, and flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you. In the case of centerpieces, flowers within the same color palette will be used if possible, even if this means substituting other kinds of flowers of equal or higher value.
**Returns will only be accepted if flowers arrive in poor condition. Returns will not be accepted for circumstances resulting from negligence.
*** Due to the flower design coordination, no cancellations will be accepted within 36 days of delivery.
Your Wedding Collection flowers are shipped direct from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. For your convenience, a Care Instructions card will accompany your flowers. Please follow the care instructions to ensure proper care and handling.
- Upon delivery, remember to bring flowers indoors immediately. Use scissors to cut and remove all outer plastic straps. Next, carefully remove the top of the box and inspect your flowers. Verify that the contents match your order. If you have any questions about your wedding flowers, please contact us immediately at 1-877-50-ROSES (877-507-6737).
- Your wedding arrangements are firmly attached to an inner tray which you will need to remove. The following will be easier if another person assists you. To remove the tray, use one hand to firmly hold the outside of the box, and use your other hand to pull upwards on the tray until it is free from the outer structure. At this point you can throw away the outer portion of the box.
- Remove the arrangements from the box, starting with the smaller pieces first. Take caution not to bump the pieces against the side of the box or against the other flower arrangements.
- Boutonnieres and Corsages: When removing the boutonniere or corsage, remove both the arrangement and the water tube together. To do this, place one hand on the bottom of the water tube and the other hand on the upper lip of the tube. In one firm yet gentle motion, press both upward on the bottom of the water tube and pull upward on the top of the tube so that the water tube gently slides out. Do not push or pull on the arrangement itself.
- Bouquets and Centerpieces: Before removing the large arrangements, fill up vases or containers with 3 to 4 inches of cool water. Be sure to add flower food and mix it thoroughly. You will need one vase or container for each large arrangement. Remove the larger bouquets one by one from the box. For each bouquet, firmly hold its stems in one hand and unfasten the Velcro strap that secures it in place with the other hand. Take caution not to bump the flowers against the side of the box or any other arrangements.
- Hydrate your Boutonnieres and Corsages by holding the water tube in one hand, gently pull back the soft plastic top of the water tube. Do not remove the arrangement from the plastic top. In one hand you will be holding the water tube, and in the other hand, the arrangement with the plastic top still attached. Remove the cotton wrap around the flower stems and fill the water tube with fresh water that has been mixed with flower food. Place the arrangement back in the tube and seal it. Do not at any time push, pull, or apply pressure to the flower arrangement. Doing so may potentially damage the flowers. Repeat this procedure with all the small arrangements. Place the boutonnieres and corsages in a refrigerator away from fruits and vegetables. Fruits and vegetables release gases which may damage your flowers. Also ensure that the refrigerator’s temperature is above 40 degrees Fahrenheit. Freezing temperatures will damage your flowers.
- Bouquets and Centerpieces: Remove all wrapping, including the plastic bag AND the sponge. These kept your bouquet hydrated throughout the delivery process. Immediately place the bouquet in one of the previously prepared vases or containers. Make the sure water level is lower than the ribbon. You do not want the water touching the ribbon or any part of the flower decoration. Repeat these steps for each remaining large arrangement. Add water daily as needed. Do NOT put the bouquets or centerpieces in the refrigerator. It is not necessary.
- Store your flowers in a cool dry location, with a room temperature between 35 and 70 degrees Fahrenheit. The cooler the temperature, the fresher your arrangements will be until ready to use. Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or extreme temperatures.
Flowers were ordered for daughter's wedding. After calling around local florists and being quoted $2500 plus for flowers, We started searching online for lower cost alternative options as this was for a small wedding (25 guests) and it just did not make sense to spend that much on flowers alone.
Since the wedding was on a Tuesday, we were needing the flowers to be delivered on the weekend. Fifty flowers was actually the only one we could find that offered delivery on Saturday's.
We were very impressed with the flower collections offered online but were actually quite hesitant about ordering online because we had never used this service and also because this particular collection did not have any reviews. Ultimately, we decided to give it a try.
On the delivery date, I received a text message stating the flowers had been delayed during shipment and they would be delivered on Monday (day before the wedding), so we were a little worried the flowers might not have enough time to bloom. Shortly after, we received a call from the hotel front desk informing us the order had been delivered. I'm assuming the first message was sent in error.
When I went down to pick up the order, I was a little worried because the boxes appeared to be slightly damaged, but upon unboxing everything, the flowers were perfectly fine. Packaging was great and the flowers were very secure within the boxes.
It took a little time to unwrap and trim everything, but it was without a doubt worth it.
We ordered the medium package and were pleasantly surprised to see they had included extra flowers to use as replacements (if needed), cake flowers, and some extra ribbon!
Some of the flowers' petals did turn a little brown, but we were able to just pluck those off the day of and they looked great. If they had been delivered the day prior to the wedding, I honestly believe the flowers would have been just fine as well. The extra days just gave them more time to bloom.
We stored the boutonnieres and corsages in the fridge till the day of and the rest of the flowers we kept in in vases in a cool area.
Overall great experience and would highly recommend!!!
Thank you so much for using us for your daughter's wedding! I'm so happy to hear that you loved the quality of the flowers, and that they also helped you save some money. I know you were a bit nervous at first, but I'm glad that we were able to ease your concerns.
I'm also glad that you made the most of our Saturday delivery option. We strive to make the flower delivery and preparation process not only easy, but fun! The arrangements and bouquet look stunning in the pictures.
Please keep us in mind for any future events and have a lovely day!!