Blush Princess Phalaenopsis Orchid Flower
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Blush is a tranquil color that allows for a complete feeling of relaxation when observed. It is subtle and offers a type of energy that will make you feel warm and comforted inside. Blush is the universal color of love and unity, it is feminine yet strong, simple yet mature, and can even be a sign of good health. These orchids will add a relaxing, beautiful look to your home or can even be gifted to someone as a reward for hard work. Originating in parts of Asia, Australia, the Himalayas, and the Philippines, the Blush Princess Phalaenopsis Orchid Flower can make a statement all on their own, or they can be paired with other beautiful, eye-catching flowers like Calla Lilies and Larkspur, perfect for height oriented bouquets.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Blush Princess Phalaenopsis Orchid Flower
- Flower Care
Recommended delivery date is 1 day before your event. If your event is Saturday suggested delivery date is Friday.
Average bloom size: 3 to 5.5 inches in diameter.
Stem length average: 13 to 15 inches.
Symbolism: Orchid flower meaning is love, beauty, refinement, beautiful lady, Chinese symbol for many children, thoughtful, maturity, or charm.
- There will be an average of 9 to 15 blooms per stem.
- Phalaenopsis Orchids are available year round*
- Phalaenopsis Orchids have a curved stem and the stem length is inconsistent; however the bloom is consistently a larger than normal orchid bloom.
- Our Phalaenopsis Orchids are greenhouse grown making the blooms truely spectacular and top quality. Florist rant and rave over the size and quality of bloom of our Phalaenopsis Orchids.
- Phalaenopsis Orchids have water tubes to supply continuous water supply during shipping. Boxes will contain protective wrapping to ensure proper travel.
- Expected vase life is an average maximum of 3 days.
- Just a quick note, the exact color tones of our flowers may vary from what you see on your screen. This is because flowers are a product of Mother Nature, and monitor resolutions can vary. Rest assured, however the flowers you receive will be beautiful and fresh!
- Our flower package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions. We do our best to keep our prices as low as possible, but we may have to adjust occasionally.
Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is totally normal! They've been traveling a long way to get to you. Just follow the instructions on the flower care instructions tab on our website, and they'll perk right up in no time.
In rare circumstances, we may need to substitute a flower in your order if the requested flowers are unavailable. We will do our best to find similar flowers in color, value, and style. We will always try to reach you for confirmation; However, in some cases, we may need to ship your order without confirmation. If this happens, we will only substitute flowers of equal or higher value.
Bulk Orchids are shipped directly from our partner flower farms. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. Just follow these simple steps:
- Remove flowers from box. If your Orchids do not arrive in water tubes, go directly to step 2. If your Orchids arrive with water tubes, simply check to make sure the water tubes contain water then prop them upright with the tubes attached. There is no immediate need to cut and put them in water. When you are ready to make your arrangements, then move onto step 2. However, keep an eye on the water level inside the tubes. You may need to fill them with water as needed.
- Fill a container with fresh, cool water to the desired level.
- Cut stems diagonally approximately one inch from bottom under running water with sharp scissors or knife.
- Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the prepared container.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat.
- Blooms toward the bottom of the stem are older than blooms near the top of the stem. It is normal for the bottom blooms to die sooner. Simply remove any dying blooms daily.
- Every 24 hours, re-cut the stems repeating the steps above to maximize the life and beauty of your flowers.
Orchids are shipped in full bloom. There is no need to receive the flowers many days in advance for blooming purposes. If you like, you can leave your Orchids standing upright with the stems in the water tubes until you are ready to design the flowers.
Orchids do not like refrigeration; it may damage them. Optimal temperature for your orchids is 18C or 65F. Anything cooler than this could potential be harmful and may damage the flowers.