Blush Peonies Flower November Delivery
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Add a dreamy touch to arrangements with Blush Pink Peonies Flowers. Peonies are large blooms that are densely packed with ruffled petals. They arrive in tight, ball-like shapes, and gradually open into their signature lush, cloud-like shape. They have a blend of pink and white hues, which is perfect for soft, vintage-inspired arrangements. Pair with blooms like pink peony flowers, quicksand cream roses, ivory designer hypericum berries, and hues of pink astilbe flowers.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Blush Peonies Flower November Delivery
- Flower Care
Recommended Delivery Date: 3 days before your event.
Average Bloom Width: 2.5 to 4 inches.
Average stem length: 15 to 20 inches.
Symbolism: Peonies symbolize a happy life and marriage.
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery day is Wednesday.
- This product has monthly availability.*
- Peony Flower is a focal flower that will arrive looking like a golf ball but with proper hydration, the flower will pop open to a large ruffled full bloom.
- Each stem has one bloom per stem.
- This flower is shipped in 5 stem bunches.
- Expected vase life is an average minimum of 5 days.
- Peonies have leaves/foliage that are not meant for arranging with; strip the dry, spotty leaves off before working with these beautiful flowers.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
- Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
- Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
* In the event that a substitution may be necessary to make certain that your flowers are delivered on time, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible even if this means substituting flowers of higher value. While we will always try to inform under these circumstances, flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you.
Peonies require individualized care. These gorgeous blooms are shipped from international and domestic farms and will arrive at different bloom stages from golf ball-like blooms to open. This is to be expected. Please follow the care tips below to ensure your shipment of peonies are perfect for your special day!
Golf Ball - If your peonies arrive in a tight, closed bloom: Prep containers with fresh, cool water. Remove all packaging and any bands holding the stems. Strip the stems free of excessive leaves to eliminate bacteria build up. With a pair of shears, cut two to three inches of the stems under running water and place in prepared water. Store the peonies in a cool, dark room. Refresh water every 24 hours.
Cracking to Blooming - If your peonies arrive opening: DO NOT process the flowers. Place the peonies on their side in a floral cooler or refrigerator free of any fruits and vegetables. The morning prior to your event, prep containers with fresh, cool water. Remove all packaging and any bands holding the stems. Strip the stems free of excessive leaves to eliminate bacteria build up. With a pair of shears, cut two to three inches of the stems under running water and place in prepared water. Store the flowers in a cool, dark room.
For additional assistance, please contact FiftyFlowers Customer Care at 1-877-507-6737.
I had a November wedding, and peonies are my absolute favorite flowers. I had almost given up hope that I'd be able to carry them, until I found Fifty Flowers! I was a little unsure about ordering my wedding flowers off the internet, but I couldn't have been happier with how my bouquet turned out. The flowers came closed up, of course, but we could tell off the bat that the color was perfect (I ordered blush and they were a true blush!). Over the next few days, they opened up beautifully, smelled gorgeous, and made for the most elegant arrangement. I was prepared to run to a florist if these flowers didn't work out, but they exceeded my expectations. One note: I got married on a Saturday, and my flowers arrived on a Wednesday. That appeared to be just the right amount of time for them to open - any less time and we might have had a lot fewer flowers to choose from. All in all, highly recommend this service if your heart is set on an out-of-season flower.
Awwww!!!! What more can I say? This was the best experience of wedding planning!!! My favorite flower did not disappoint!
The color is a true blush and went so well with the color scheme of our wedding! They came closed up but within a few days and the day of our wedding they were full bloomed, opened and gorgeous!
We met through social media after Cole messaged me for about 6 months trying to get to know me and I was just trying to take a break from dating. After a while I decided to message him back. I found out he was stationed in Georgia and I live in Utah (where his family lives) and I thought it would be nice to just talk to someone. He told me that he was going to come out for Christmas and so we set up a date. December 16th we first met and after that we knew we didnt want to waste anymore time. Life is so much better with him. He's the perfect husband and step dad. I dont know how I got so lucky. September 15th we got married and I am so grateful everyday that he wants to spend his life with me.
My daughter's wedding took place 450 miles from our hometown. She got married at Texas State Aquarium in Corpus Christi. Because of the live animals, an outdoor wedding on their bay had to have fresh cut flowers. Her heart was set on tie-dyed blue dendrobium flowers. I could not find them anywhere locally. I was so relieved when I found them with FiftyFlowers. I ordered them and 17 centerpieces for the wedding. The centerpieces were so beautiful that we used them as bridal bouquets as well as the centerpieces. I was worried about how they would travel for that far of a distance, but when the came to the door right on time, I had totes filled with water waiting on them. I put them in vases and in ribbons for the bouquets on Friday night, and they opened beautifully right on time for the Saturday wedding. I had many compliments on the arrangements. Thank you so much.