Blush Mini Calla Lily Flower
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Add Blush Mini Calla Lily Flowers to your wishlist! Named after the Greek word for beauty, this delicate ivory bloom with faint blush coloring has a large trumpet-shaped bloom that would be perfect for a classic style wedding. Pair this up with an array of other white bloom for just a kiss of color. Offered in quantities between 20 and 200 stems! Choose the quantity that fits your needs below.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Blush Mini Calla Lily Flower
- Flower Care
Recommended Delivery Date: 2 days before your event
Symbolism: Calla Lilies are associated with faith and purity. They also represent fertility and rebirth.
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery date is Thursday.
- Mini Calla Lilies are available year-round.*
- Each stem features one focal flute-shaped bloom.
- Mini Calla Lilies are shipped with 10 stems per bunch.
- These blush calla lilies are pale, the pink highlights can be faint.
- Average Bloom Size for Petite Callas is 1.5 to 2.5 inches and for Tall is 2.5 to 4 inches from stem to tip.
- The average Stem Length for Petite is 12 to 16 inches and for Tall is 20 to 28 inches.
- Expected vase life is an average of 8 days with proper care and handling.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary to make certain that your flowers are delivered on time, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible even if this means substituting flowers of higher value. While we will always try to inform under these circumstances, flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you.
Our flowers are shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey it is absolutely NORMAL. Follow these simple steps to ensure your flowers have the proper care.
*Calla Lilies retain plenty water in their stems for long amounts of time. However, if they are left in bacteria contaminated water, starting from the bottom of the stem, the flower stem will begin to curl upwards. To prevent this, please ensure that you change the water daily, maintaining a water level between 2 inches deep.*
- When your boxes arrive, it is important that you get your flowers in water as quickly as possible. Open your boxes and remove any protective packaging, such as foam or paper.
- Inspect your flowers.*
- Gather buckets or containers to hold the flowers. Ensure your buckets or containers are very clean. We recommend rinsing them with warm water.
- Fill the containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cold water. If flower food is available, follow the package directions for adding it to the water.
- Cut any straps and remove flowers from the box. Remove any rubber bands or plastic sleeves securing flower bunches together.
- Remove any foliage that would fall below the waterline. Leaves below the waterline may cause bacteria to form, shortening the life of your flowers.
- Using sharp flower shears or scissors, cut stems diagonally under cool, running water. Cut about an inch off of each stem.
- Immediately after cutting the stem, place the flower in the prepared water.
- Ensure that you have sufficient room in each bucket for the amount of stems you will be storing. Do not overcrowd your containers. Overcrowding may damage stems and blooms and effect the blooming process.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate, flowers may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Periodically check the water levels, flowers drink a lot of water when they first arrive and the water may need to be refilled.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or extreme temperatures. Flowers should be stored in a cool, dry area until ready to use.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-877-50 ROSES (507-6737)
I'm not into storytelling, but let's say it was a beautiful celebration decorated with wood and burlap... Just gorgeous!
I was not the typical girl that had begun dreaming of the big day since a young age. Really, the only image I could draw in my mind was being surrounded by beautiful wildflowers. I wanted our Wedding to be surrounded by a garden and lots and lots of flowers. Jonathan and I are still getting our feet on the ground financially, so when the time came to start planning our magical event I was worried that I would not be able to obtain the flowers I have always wanted. This led to me on an online hunt of determining what options existed for wholesale flowers. I stumbled across Fifty Flowers and after reading the reviews decided this was the route I would take. I was extremely nervous about ordering flowers online, nervous there wouldn't be enough flowers, nervous they wouldn't be delivered on time, nervous they would not look like good quality, nervous they would not last the few days until the event and the list goes on. When the delivery truck dropped off the many boxes of flowers I was overly excited and relieved to see the quality and beauty of the flowers. After the flowers were received, I spent the next 24 hours making all my arrangements. This was, to my surprise, a very fun task to complete! Because I put my own stamp into each arrangement I enjoyed them even more. The flowers were PERFECT and I would use Fifty Flowers over and over again. Not only did I get to marry my prince charming, I lived out my vision of being surrounded by beautiful flowers.