Blue Purple Tinted Rice Flower
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Blue Purple Tinted Rice Flowers are a perfect abundant filler flower. Its vibrant blue purple head is made up of hundreds of tiny blooms. It can be used for color in any wedding bouquet, table centerpiece or flower arrangement. It is available at wholesale prices and shipped free directly from our farms to your doorstep!
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Blue Purple Tinted Rice Flower
- Flower Care
Recommended Delivery Date: 3 days before your event
Average Stem Length: Minimum of 20 inches
Symbolism: Rice Flower represents New Life
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery day is Wednesday.
- Rice Flower is seasonally available from mid-April to mid-May, and from June to mid-January.*
- Each stem has a 'spray' of several small blooms.
- Rice Flower is shipped in 10 stem bunches
- Expected vase life is an average minimum of 8 days with proper care and handling.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible. While we will always try to reach you if this situation arises, occasionally time will not allow for this, and flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you. In the case of centerpieces, flowers within the same color palette will be used if possible, even if this means substituting other kinds of flowers of equal or higher value.
**Returns will only be accepted if flowers arrive in poor condition. Returns will not be accepted for circumstances resulting from negligence.
Our flowers are shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey it is absolutely NORMAL. Follow these simple steps to ensure your flowers have the proper care.
- When your boxes arrive, it is important that you get your flowers in water as quickly as possible. Open your boxes and remove any protective packaging, such as foam or paper.
- Inspect your flowers.*
- Gather buckets or containers to hold the flowers. Ensure your buckets or containers are very clean. We recommend rinsing them with warm water.
- Fill the containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cold water. If flower food is available, follow the package directions for adding it to the water.
- Cut any straps and remove flowers from the box. Remove any rubber bands or plastic sleeves securing flower bunches together.
- Remove any foliage that would fall below the waterline. Leaves below the waterline may cause bacteria to form, shortening the life of your flowers.
- Using sharp flower shears or scissors, cut stems diagonally under cool, running water. Cut about an inch off of each stem.
- Immediately after cutting the stem, place the flower in the prepared water.
- Ensure that you have sufficient room in each bucket for the amount of stems you will be storing. Do not overcrowd your containers. Overcrowding may damage stems and blooms and effect the blooming process.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate, flowers may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Periodically check the water levels, flowers drink a lot of water when they first arrive and the water may need to be refilled.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or extreme temperatures. Flowers should be stored in a cool, dry area until ready to use.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-877-50 ROSES (507-6737)
Although the blooms were nice, the "Blue Purple" description is inaccurate as is the photo. I know it states that sometimes flowers have different tints and there might be inconsistencies with the colors displayed on the computer monitor, but these flowers were a medium shade of violet and had absolutely zero blue tint to them. Luckily I was able to use floral spray paint to alter their color and they held up well, especially considering that they were died in the first place to be purple. I was able to use some, but not as many as I would have liked because of how purple the color was. Keep that in mind when purchasing these flowers.
We did have a few issues with our order, but the customer service team is incredible! About a week before the wedding, they called to let us know they were having issues with a few of the roses...they didn't look good and didn't want to send them...so they had us pick out replacements. So even though the roses and garden roses were not what we ordered, they were a beautiful replacement... I was however, not satisfied with the wax flower...It looked nothing like the picture.... More like sparse white weeds. Fifty Flowers had me send them pictures and completely refunded my money. Luckily I had ordered enough other flowers and we ran out and bought mini roses for the guys boutonnieres. Customer service...A plus!