Blue Assorted Designer Delphinium Pack
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Add beautiful height to any centerpiece, or table arrangement with Fiftyflower’s Blue Assorted Designer Delphinium Pack. This flower features stunning blooms that run the length of the stem; pair with roses, hydrangeas, and peonies for a spectacular look.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Blue Assorted Designer Delphinium Pack
- Flower Care
Recommended Delivery Date: 2 days before your event
Average Stem Length: 25 to 32 inches
Symbolism: Delphinium represents achievement.
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery date is Thursday.
- Delphinium is available year around. *
- This delphinium is shipped in 5 stem bunches.
- Designer Delphiniums are a hybrid variety that features a high petal count.
- Each stem features multiple blooms running the length of the stem.
- Expected vase life is an average minimum of 5 days.
- Delphinium flowers have a natural tendency to shed. Do not be alarmed if some buds fall off the stem upon arrival, as this is completely normal.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
* Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+ Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++ In the event that a substitution may be necessary to make certain that your flowers are delivered on time, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible even if this means substituting flowers of higher value. While we will always try to inform under these circumstances, flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you.
Our flowers are shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey it is absolutely NORMAL. Follow these simple steps to ensure your flowers have the proper care.
- When your boxes arrive, it is important that you get your flowers in water as quickly as possible. Open your boxes and remove any protective packaging, such as foam or paper.
- Inspect your flowers.*
- Gather buckets or containers to hold the flowers. Ensure your buckets or containers are very clean. We recommend rinsing them with warm water.
- Fill the containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cold water. If flower food is available, follow the package directions for adding it to the water.
- Cut any straps and remove flowers from the box. Remove any rubber bands or plastic sleeves securing flower bunches together.
- Remove any foliage that would fall below the waterline. Leaves below the waterline may cause bacteria to form, shortening the life of your flowers.
- Using sharp flower shears or scissors, cut stems diagonally under cool, running water. Cut about an inch off of each stem.
- Immediately after cutting the stem, place the flower in the prepared water.
- Ensure that you have sufficient room in each bucket for the amount of stems you will be storing. Do not overcrowd your containers. Overcrowding may damage stems and blooms and effect the blooming process.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate, flowers may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Periodically check the water levels, flowers drink a lot of water when they first arrive and the water may need to be refilled.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or extreme temperatures. Flowers should be stored in a cool, dry area until ready to use.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-877-50 ROSES (507-6737)
I was hesitant to order these for a baby shower because they are delicate. Arrived on time and packaged perfectly. I’ve ordered from Fifty Flowers in the past and can say I’m never disappointed. The flowers were perfect with the baby’s breath I also order. So very happy.
These helped give my bouquet a little more pop. Loved the subtle differences in color.
These were my favorite part of all the flowers I ordered! The blues were stunning and the deep blues especially were so vibrant and happy. We used these for 24 bud vases the decorated the venue then cut short and approximately 130 assorted flowers (also from the Delicate Garden flower combo) into plastic water tubes to tuck into the long greenery garlands that served as our main centerpieces. That took 8 women about 1.5 hours to do. After that, we had enough flowers and time left to make 4 "bonus" medium-sized arrangements, which I hadn't planned on but ended up not being able to imagine having done the wedding without as they brought me to much joy to make and people couldn't believe we had done them ourselves! I absolutely love seeing the blues in our photos and I'm so proud of the arrangements me and my friends and mom put together the day before.