Blooming White Apricot Blossom Branches
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Use blooming branches as statement pieces for your next event! Blooming White Apricot Blossom Branches are natural branches that are adorned with delicate white blooms perfect for creating stunning centerpieces. Offered in bunches of three, and at three different lengths!
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Blooming White Apricot Blossom Branches
- Flower Care
- If your event is on a Saturday the suggested delivery date is two Thursdays prior. This date depends on the blooming stage of the branches during the time.
- Blooming branches are available from mid February to mid March.*
- Branches are shipped in a grower’s bunch of 6 to 9 stems and typically arrive in industrial plastic bags.
- Blooming branches will arrive with closed and opened blooms.
- If you order the 9 pack of branches, you will receive 1 bunch FREE for extra.
- Branches are a product of mother nature and will vary in shape, form, and hue. The branches sold in this package are natural and each will have a unique shape and form.
- These branches come with white blooms.
- It is important to monitor the bloom stage of the branches so they are perfect for your wedding date. If they are tighter than you desire, keep in a warm room around 75 degrees. If they are at a stage you like, then hold them back by keeping them in cool room with no direct sunlight.
* Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions. These branches are closely monitored to ensure the best delivery date for your event.
+ Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++ In the event that a substitution may be necessary to make certain that your flowers are delivered on time, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible even if this means substituting flowers of higher value. While we will always try to inform under these circumstances, flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you.
Bulk greeneries are shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping your greenery we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey, it is absolutely NORMAL. Just follow these simple steps to ensure your greeneries have the proper care.
- When your boxes arrive, it is important to get your greenery in water as quickly as possible. Open your boxes and remove any protective packaging, such as foam or paper.
- Inspect your greens.*
- Gather clean buckets or containers for your greeneries. Ensure your buckets or containers are very clean. We recommend rinsing them with warm water.
- Fill the buckets or containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water. If flower food is available, follow the package directions for adding it to the water.
- Cut any straps and remove greens from the box. Remove any rubber bands or plastic sleeves protecting the greens.
- Remove any foliage that would fall below the waterline. Leaves below the waterline may cause bacteria to form, shortening the life of your flowers.
- Using sharp flower shears or scissors cut stems diagonally under cool, running water. Cut about an inch off of each stem.
- Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the prepared water.
- Ensure that you have sufficient room in each bucket for the amount of stems you will be storing. Overcrowding may cause damage to stems and leaves.
- Allow greeneries at least 4 hours to hydrate, greenery may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Periodically check the water levels. Greeneries will drink a lot of water when they first arrive and the water may need to be refilled.
- Keep greeneries away from direct sunlight, drafts or extreme temperatures. Store greenery in a cool dark area, until ready to use.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep greeneries fresh.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-877-50 ROSES (507-6737)