Bleached Sago Palms
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Our bleached sago palms are just what your upcoming event needs. Are you looking for the perfect dried flower to add texture and volume to your DIY wedding arch? Or maybe you're looking for a chic addition to your tropical tablescape or boho wedding bouquet? Regardless of how you use these beautiful dried palms, your DIY flowers will make a bold statement with these blooms. Shaped like a long, over-sized feather with wispy leaves and a golden hue, your flower arrangements will practically take flight with this product. Pair with other wholesale flowers like your favorite greenery or baby's breath, or arrange these blooms all on their own!
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Bleached Sago Palms
- Flower Care
- Flowers are shipped in 2 stem per bunch.
- The dried flowers are a perfect centerpiece for your event tables.
- The bouquet is handcrafted at our Ecuadorian design center where the flowers are grown, dried and tinted.
- If you mix the bouquet with fresh flowers in water the tinted color can seep and change the color of the water.
Dried flowers are shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey.Follow these simple steps to ensure your flowers have the proper care.
- Inspect your flowers.*
- It is normal for dried and preserved flowers to shed blooms and leaves during transit.
- Keep dried and preserved flowers in the box with the lid on until you are ready to use.
- Store the box out of direct sunlight, in a cool, dry place.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed with processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-877-50 ROSES (507-6737).