Blackish Purple Carnation Flowers
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Bulk Blackish Purple Carnation Flowers are a traditional flower with a ruffled, ball-shaped bloom. Our award winning Carnation flower is shipped fresh and direct from our Ecuadorian or Colombian partner flower farms to your doorstep. FedEx shipping included in price.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Blackish Purple Carnation Flowers
- Flower Care
Recommended Delivery Date: 3 days before your event
Average Bloom Width: 2 inches
Average Stem Length: 20 inches
Symbolism: Carnations represent health and love.
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery date is Wednesday.
- Carnation Flowers are available year-round. *
- If your suggested delivery date is not available, please contact customer care.
- This flower is shipped in 20 stem bunches.
- Carnations feature one bloom per stem.
- Expected vase life is an average of 8 days with proper care and handling.
- The picture included of the flowers in a vase is one bunch.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions. Anemones are categorized by seasonal accessibility.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary to make certain that your flowers are delivered on time, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible even if this means substituting flowers of higher value. While we will always try to inform under these circumstances, flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you.
Our flowers are shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey it is absolutely NORMAL. Follow these simple steps to ensure your flowers have the proper care.
- When your boxes arrive, it is important that you get your flowers in water as quickly as possible. Open your boxes and remove any protective packaging, such as foam or paper.
- Inspect your flowers.*
- Gather buckets or containers to hold the flowers. Ensure your buckets or containers are very clean. We recommend rinsing them with warm water.
- Fill the containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cold water. If flower food is available, follow the package directions for adding it to the water.
- Cut any straps and remove flowers from the box. Remove any rubber bands or plastic sleeves securing flower bunches together.
- Remove any foliage that would fall below the waterline. Leaves below the waterline may cause bacteria to form, shortening the life of your flowers.
- Using sharp flower shears or scissors, cut stems diagonally under cool, running water. Cut about an inch off of each stem.
- Immediately after cutting the stem, place the flower in the prepared water.
- Ensure that you have sufficient room in each bucket for the amount of stems you will be storing. Do not overcrowd your containers. Overcrowding may damage stems and blooms and effect the blooming process.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate, flowers may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Periodically check the water levels, flowers drink a lot of water when they first arrive and the water may need to be refilled.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or extreme temperatures. Flowers should be stored in a cool, dry area until ready to use.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-877-50 ROSES (507-6737)
With the beautiful Outer Banks as our background, we knew keeping it simple with greenery and pops of coral was the way to go! We arranged everything ourselves and scattered the lovely Coral Charm Peonies everywhere we could find a spot. It turned out better than I ever thought it could.
All of these colors were perfect for a wine themed fall Montana wedding. I was very skeptical ordering bulk flowers and doing them with no florist, everything blended and looked amazing! It was almost wild flower-looking. We got so many compliments on the arrangements we put together. I would do this every weekend if I could. My only advice is to do your research in how to care for each type of flower when they arrive. Take the time to care for them as instructed and you will have beautiful wedding flowers.
I got married on October 11th 2014. I ordered my orchids for my centerpieces, bouquet and boutonnieres and corsages. They were GORGEOUS. A little too delicate for the boutonnieres and corsages but absolutely beautiful none the less.
The customer service at fifty flowers was beyond excellent.
I am so happy I found this company.
FiftyFlowers helped me create the perfect day for a bride. I ordered my flowers from them two weeks prior to the wedding. They let me know in advance of a couple things that were not available in the quantities I requested. I prepared a wedding with 12 attendants, 2 sets of parents, 3 sets of grandparents, 5 extra servers, 3 altar pieces, 13 centerpieces, and the cake. FiftyFlowers made my job so easy with flower selection and price. Everything stayed so fresh I was able to make 10 extra floral pew markers as well. I will use FiftyFlowers for my next event!