Bi-colored Pink Flower Focal Scabiosa
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
A little bit of pink and a little bit of purple- These scabiosa flowers will add just what your arrangement needs. The Scabiosa is known for its delicate multi petal domed shape and is commonly called the pincushion flower. Scabiosa flowers have long been a classic country garden flower. The delicate center contrasts with the dainty frills that surround it. It is like a little girl spinning around in a frilly new dress! These dainty things can be paired with frilly queen anne's lace and a subtle white rose.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Bi-colored Pink Flower Focal Scabiosa
- Flower Care
Recommended Delivery Date: 3 days before your event
Average Bloom Size: 2 to 3
Stem Length: Average 20 to 25 inches
Symbolism: Scabiosa represents admiration.
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery day is Wednesday.
- Scabiosa flowers are available year round.*
- Scabiosa Flowers are shipped with 10 stems per bunch.
- Each stem features one focal bloom and may have additional shoots of smaller blooms.
- Scabiosa is very delicate and has a natural droop. If you need these flowers to stay upright, you may need to wire the stems.
- Scabiosa has a short vase life. Refrigerate stems to extend vase life.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary to make certain that your flowers are delivered on time, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible even if this means substituting flowers of higher value. While we will always try to inform under these circumstances, flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you.
Our flowers are shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey it is absolutely NORMAL. Follow these simple steps to ensure your flowers have the proper care.
*Scabiosa Flowers have foliage that runs the entire length of the stem and will start to deteriorate when placed in water, requiring that you change the water every 24 hours*
- When your boxes arrive, it is important that you get your flowers in water as quickly as possible. Open your boxes and remove any protective packaging, such as foam or paper.
- Inspect your flowers.*
- Gather buckets or containers to hold the flowers. Ensure your buckets or containers are very clean. We recommend rinsing them with warm water.
- Fill the containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cold water. If flower food is available, follow the package directions for adding it to the water.
- Cut any straps and remove flowers from the box. Remove any rubber bands or plastic sleeves securing flower bunches together.
- Remove any foliage that would fall below the waterline. Leaves below the waterline may cause bacteria to form, shortening the life of your flowers.
- Using sharp flower shears or scissors, cut stems diagonally under cool, running water. Cut about an inch off of each stem.
- Immediately after cutting the stem, place the flower in the prepared water.
- Ensure that you have sufficient room in each bucket for the amount of stems you will be storing. Do not overcrowd your containers. Overcrowding may damage stems and blooms and effect the blooming process.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate, flowers may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Periodically check the water levels, flowers drink a lot of water when they first arrive and the water may need to be refilled.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or extreme temperatures. Flowers should be stored in a cool, dry area until ready to use.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-877-50 ROSES (507-6737)