Bells of Ireland Molucella Greenery
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Bells of Ireland Molucella Greenery transforms weddings and events into fantastical landscapes, full of fairytale whimsy and cherished romance. This gorgeous green filler features a tall stem, lined with clusters of eccentric, bell-shaped blooms, perfect for adding height and texture to arrangements. Try pairing this greenery with flowers such as Green Lady Slipper Orchids, Succulent Flowers Green, Arabacum Star of Bethleham White Flowers, and Polar Star White Roses.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Bells of Ireland Molucella Greenery
- Flower Care
Recommended Delivery Date: 3 days before your event.
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery date is Wednesday.
- Bells of Ireland are available year-round*
- Bells of Ireland are traditionally shipped in a grower's bunch that typically has 10 stem bunches.
- Bells of Ireland is also known as Molucella.
- Expected vase life is an average of 8 days with proper care and handling.
- Since this is a product of Mother Nature, and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this product may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+In the event that a substitution may be necessary to make certain that your greens are delivered on time, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original choice as possible even if this means substituting greens of higher value. While we will always try to inform under these circumstances, substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you.
Bulk greeneries are shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping your greenery we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey, it is absolutely NORMAL. Just follow these simple steps to ensure your greeneries have the proper care.
- When your boxes arrive, it is important to get your greenery in water as quickly as possible. Open your boxes and remove any protective packaging, such as foam or paper.
- Inspect your greens.*
- Gather clean buckets or containers for your greeneries. Ensure your buckets or containers are very clean. We recommend rinsing them with warm water.
- Fill the buckets or containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water. If flower food is available, follow the package directions for adding it to the water.
- Cut any straps and remove greens from the box. Remove any rubber bands or plastic sleeves protecting the greens.
- Remove any foliage that would fall below the waterline. Leaves below the waterline may cause bacteria to form, shortening the life of your flowers.
- Using sharp flower shears or scissors cut stems diagonally under cool, running water. Cut about an inch off of each stem.
- Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the prepared water.
- Ensure that you have sufficient room in each bucket for the amount of stems you will be storing. Overcrowding may cause damage to stems and leaves.
- Allow greeneries at least 4 hours to hydrate, greenery may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Periodically check the water levels. Greeneries will drink a lot of water when they first arrive and the water may need to be refilled.
- Keep greeneries away from direct sunlight, drafts or extreme temperatures. Store greenery in a cool dark area, until ready to use.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep greeneries fresh.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-877-50 ROSES (507-6737)
My first job in high school was at a flower shop owned by two incredible sisters. They welcomed me into their business as though I was family and taught me most of what I know today. I took my newfound passion for flowers with me to a new shop in college and continued the start of my career as a florist. After doing weddings, showers, and events for friends, I finally took a leap of faith and took on my first big wedding.
Kristin, the beautiful bride, is a friend of one of my best friends and allowed me the honor of doing both her flowers and day-of coordination. Her early June wedding day turned out to be perfect with clear skies, a warm, inviting brick, wood & open air venue, and dreamy, creamy blossoms. Both Kristin and her mom were thrilled with the final results and it was the reassurance I need to launch my business, Amy Eadie Floral & Events! Kristin and Dom were a joy to work with and I can only hope for more clients like them in the future!
We both grew up going to summer camps in Black Mountain, North Carolina, so, we couldn't think of a better place to become husband and wife. Our big day was made possible by so many helping hands, from family to friends. The flowers were one part of the big day that I really wanted to shine! I wanted different shades a pink and a pop of wine, with lots of greenery. FiftyFlowers went above and beyond my expectations! I appreciated having a personal contact who knew my order and my event date. I couldn't be more pleased with the way everything turned out, with the help of my Aunt and Cousin, who put all the flowers together!
A friend stopped and asked if I would do flowers for her wedding. The flowers were perfect. Only ones I had problems with was the stock. Just would not hydrate. The other flowers were incredible and as a surprise for the bride and groom I constructed a wreath for their beloved Labrador and he was the hit of the party!
After searching store after store for flowers that looked even remotely like what I had envisioned for my wedding, I kept coming up short. I stumbled upon FiftyFlowers and my love affair with flowers began again. I really wanted peonies but they were extremely hard to come by at the time of my wedding and FiftyFlowers recommended peony roses. When they came in their scent filled up my entire house and made my impending wedding day actually feel like a reality, they were perfection and are now my favorite flower. The black roses were dark and beautiful and exactly what I envisioned. That was my husband's one request, he wanted something black. It turned out that the lavender allure roses that smelled like heaven were the exact same flowers my mother had at her wedding 28 years ago! I had no idea, it made the flowers even that much more special. She cried when she saw them. I will never forget that day, and what made it even better was the prompt service, the great advice, and the many updates from FiftyFlowers that soothed my stressed mind and made it a perfect day. The flowers perked up immediately when they were put in water. My entire family helped me put together the flowers. My daddy and my Nanna made all the boutonnieres and lovingly made my baby sister's/flower girl's ivy crown. My daddy had never worked with flowers before but he said he might quit construction and become a florist because he loved it so much. My aunts and my mother made all the bridesmaids bouquets and my toss bouquet. My uncles and my cousins and my five brothers brought the flowers to where they needed to go and added a touch here or there, but mostly gave lots of advice! My fiance and I worked together to make my stunning cascading bridal bouquet. It was such a great experience having my whole family in my home, coming together to make something so special for our wedding day. Thank you FiftyFlowers for bringing my family together and for making my bridal dreams come true. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Mrs. Brianne Newcomb
Everyone was so worried that I ordered my flowers online...but they were all amazed when they were delivered! They were sooo beautiful!! I was so happy! Thank you Thank you Thank you for helping make my wedding the most beautiful wedding. My main decorations were the flowers and everyone commented how beautiful they were. I will definitely recommend your company to anyone in need of flowers!