Baby on Board Themed Event Decorative Flower Arrangement
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Our Pink Hues Themed Centerpieces add extra sweetness to any event space. With a complete range of pink flowers from deep fuchsia to light blush colors, these bouquets are sure to brighten up any area. These flower arrangements are perfect for both modern and traditional baby showers and gender reveal parties, with the event-centric design tailored to any baby-related event. These themed centerpieces come with their own vase, but if you want to heighten the elegant softness of the arrangement, our Footed Bubble Ball Vases are perfect for the job.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
FiftyFlowers is proud to take full responsibility for the quality of your properly cared-for flower shipment. Please read our Full Guarantee for more information.
Frequently Bought Together
Recommended Delivery is 3 days before event. If event is on Saturday recommended delivery day is Wednesday.
Vase Dimensions: Height 4.5 inches Width 3.5 inches
Height Approximately: 12 inches
- The designer bouquet will include approximately 18 stems of A variety of roses, veronica, mini gerbera daises, hypericum berries, poms, solidago, dianthus, succulents, alstormerias, scabiosas, billy balls, carnations, and a variety of greenery.
- The bouquet is sold by color not flower variety, the recipe is subject to change depending on farm availability, the exact recipe is not guaranteed.
- The premium designer centerpieces are handcrafted at our farm Tumbaco Eucador with the freshest cut flowers harvested the day before.
- This bouquet include a plastic black vase and well as a beautiful decorative wrap.
- The perfect vase to elevate the look can be purchased here with our footed bubble vase.
- *Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
Flower Bunches are shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey, it is absolutely NORMAL. Just follow these simple steps to ensure your flowers have the proper care.
Open your boxes and – after doing a little happy dance – inspect your flowers. Remove all flowers from the box by cutting any straps. Now, stop and smell the flowers *deep breath* … Okay, continue.
- Fill a clean vase with water and flower food! Fill containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water. Mix flower food in the water to prevent bacteria and give added nutrients to the flowers. We can not guarantee that every farm-fresh shipment will include flower food, but it can be easily purchased from a local florist or the floral department in your local grocery store. Sometimes they will even give you a few packets for free if you ask nicely!
- Remove leaves that fall below the top of the vase. Remove any foliage from the flowers that falls below the waterline of your vase. In removing foliage, care should be taken not to damage the stem. This prevents the growth of mold or bacteria, which can cause premature wilting.
- Give stems a fresh cut. Using sharp scissors or a knife, cut stems diagonally, approximately one inch from the stem’s bottom edge. An angled cut will allow for a larger surface area for water absorption and prevents the ends of your stems from sitting flat in the container blocking water absorption. Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the water you just prepared.
- Place in the vase immediately. Give flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate well. Most flowers will take up to 8 to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat.
- After 2 days, repeat the steps. Change water every 24 hours and re-cut stems every 24 to 48 hours to keep flowers fresh. Ensure that your flowers have sufficient water. The flowers will drink an exceptionally large amount of water upon arrival.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-850-FLWRFIX (359-7349)