Recommended Delivery Date: 2 days before your event
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery day is Thursday.
- Wreaths arrive fresh and last a minimum of 2-3 days out of the box with proper handling and care. If your wreath arrives before your anticipated delivery date, please follow our care instructions to ensure your wreath will be fresh for your event.
- Fresh wreaths will start their drying process once they are shipped from the farm. Different greenery may curl or fade slightly as they dry over time, this shouldn’t affect the overall appearance of your wreath.
- Dried wreaths may be preserved an average of 2 to 3 weeks depending on delivery climate.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this product may vary to some degree.
- Fresh wreaths are not recommended for outdoor use when the temperatures fall below 40° F.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary to make certain that your flowers are delivered on time, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible even if this means substituting flowers of higher value. While we will always try to inform under these circumstances, flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you.