Assorted Rose Lily
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Create a romantic atmosphere at your event with Assorted Rose Lilies. These rose lilies, which feature layers of petals opening into beautiful bowl shapes, range from ivory white to delicate pink. Their soft texture and big, bold blooms make them a great mix for classic, monochromatic arrangements. Bloom colors are assorted and picked by our farms.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Assorted Rose Lily
- Flower Care
Recommended Delivery Date: 2 days before your event
Average Bloom Width: 5 inches
Average Stem Length: 14 inches
- If your event is Saturday, suggested delivery day is Thursday.
- Rose Lilies are available year round.
- If this flower is not available, call customer service for rush shipping options.
- Rose Lilies are shipped with 5 stems per bunch and are bundled together by a rubber band and packed in a cardboard or plastic wrap for protection during shipping.
- Each stem has an average of 2 to 3 blooms.
- Blooms have little to no pollen.
- Expected vase life is an average of 8 days with proper care and handeling.
- It is possible that during transit some blooms may break off of the stem.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible. While we will always try to reach you if this situation arises, occasionally time will not allow for this, and flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you. In the case of centerpieces, flowers within the same color palette will be used if possible, even if this means substituting other kinds of flowers of equal or higher value.
**Returns will only be accepted if flowers arrive in poor condition. Returns will not be accepted for circumstances resulting from negligence.
Bulk Lily flowers are shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey it is absolutely NORMAL. Follow these simple steps to ensure your flowers have the proper care.
Lilies are sensitive to ethylene gas, which comes from fresh vegetables and fruits, especially bananas. Place lilies away from vegetables and fruit.
- When your boxes arrive, it is important that you get your flowers in water as quickly as possible. Open your boxes an remove any protective packaging, such as foam or paper.
- Inspect your flowers.*
- Gather buckets or containers to hold the flowers. Ensure your buckets or containers are very clean. We recommend rinsing them with warm water.
- Fill the containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, lukewarm water. If flower food is available, follow the package directions for adding it to the water.
- Cut away any straps securing the flowers to the box and remove your flowers.
- Remove any rubber bands or plastic sleeves securing flower bunches together.
- Trim any foilage that would be below the waterline. You may want to trim more of the foilage; the less foilage, the more water gets to the bloom.
- Using sharp flower shears or scissors, cut stems diagonally under cool, running water. Cut about 1 inch off of each stem.
- Immediatley after cutting the stem, place the stem in the prepared water.
- Continue this process until all of your flowers are in water. Do not overcrowd your containers. Overcorwding can cause damage to the blooms and stems, as well as effect bloom time.
- Store flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts, and excessive heat.
- Let your flowers hydrate before arranging them. Allow flowers at least 12 hours to hydrate. flowers may take up to 24 hours to properly hydrate. Periodically check the water level. Flowers drink a lot of water when they first arrive, so it will likely need to be refilled.
- Change the water for your flowers every 24 to 48 hours to ensure they stay healthy and happy. Re-cut the stems when giving them fresh water.