Assorted Fresh Cut Dahlias
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Fresh cut wholesale Dahlia flowers are decorative globe-shaped flowers with many colorful petals. This box of assorted colors is available at wholesale prices, perfect for do-it-yourself wedding flowers and arrangements. Shipped fresh and direct from our farm and shipping included! Please note that the colors received may differ from those pictured in the photo.
If this flower isn't available, here's a similar one that we recommend: Football Mums Farm Mix Colors
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Assorted Fresh Cut Dahlias
- Flower Care
Recommended Delivery Date: 2 days before your event
Dahlia Bloom Type: Mixed
Average Bloom Size: 2 to 4 inches
Average Stem Length: 16 to 26 inches
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery day is Thursday.
- The Assorted pack features an assortment of beautiful colors. You will receive at least 2 flower colors in your order. The colors and quantity of each color are chosen at the time of preparing your order based on available inventory.
- We know Dahlias are delicate flowers. To ensure you have the most beautiful arrangements, we pack 20% additional stems.
- Dahlias have a limited seasonal availability; this variety is typically available June through October.
- If your desired delivery date is not available, please contact customer care.
- Dahlias are shipped in 5 stem bunches.
- You will receive extra stems in each package in case of spoilage.
- Dahlias feature one fully flowering bloom per stem and may have laterals of blooming to non blooming buds.
- Expected vase life is an average of 3 days with proper care and handling.
- Dahlias are extremely delicate and require refrigeration. FiftyFlowers recommends Dahlias to customers with extensive flower knowledge.
- For a similar look and an easier flower to care for, we suggest you look at our Daisies and Poms or Mums and Spiders.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible. While we will always try to reach you if this situation arises, occasionally time will not allow for this, and flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you. In the case of centerpieces, flowers within the same color palette will be used if possible, even if this means substituting other kinds of flowers of equal or higher value.
**Returns will only be accepted if flowers arrive in poor condition. Returns will not be accepted for circumstances resulting from negligence.
Our flowers are shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey it is absolutely NORMAL. Follow these simple steps to ensure your flowers have the proper care.
*Dahlias are extremely delicate and require professional refrigeration. FiftyFlowers recommends Dahlias to customers with extensive flower knowledge.
- When your boxes arrive, it is important that you get your flowers in water as quickly as possible. Open your boxes and remove any protective packaging, such as foam or paper.
- Inspect your flowers.*
- Gather buckets or containers to hold the flowers. Ensure your buckets or containers are very clean. We recommend rinsing them with warm water.
- Fill the containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cold water. If flower food is available, follow the package directions for adding it to the water.
- Cut any straps and remove flowers from the box. Remove any rubber bands or plastic sleeves securing flower bunches together.
- Remove any foliage that would fall below the waterline. Leaves below the waterline may cause bacteria to form, shortening the life of your flowers.
- Using sharp flower shears or scissors, cut stems diagonally under cool, running water. Cut about an inch off of each stem.
- Immediately after cutting the stem, place the flower in the prepared water.
- Ensure that you have sufficient room in each bucket for the amount of stems you will be storing. Do not overcrowd your containers. Overcrowding may damage stems and blooms and effect the blooming process.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate, flowers may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Periodically check the water levels, flowers drink a lot of water when they first arrive and the water may need to be refilled.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or extreme temperatures. Flowers should be stored in a cool, dry area until ready to use.
- We recommend storing your dahlias in a refrigerator or floral cooler. Ensure the temperature is a minimium of 34F°. You do not want to risk freezing the flowers.
- Flowers are EXTREMELY SENSITIVE to ethylene gas which is emitted from fruits and vegetables. Ensure that these items are removed from you refrigerator prior to storing your flowers.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-877-50 ROSES (507-6737)
I ordered flowers from Fifty Flowers for my daughter's wedding. Of all the vendors we dealt with, they were the only one who came through as promised! The flowers were beautiful and their customer service staff called to confirm the order to make sure they were delivered when promised and to check to make sure they were OK. I would highly recommend them!
I found working with FiftyFlowers very positive. They were very responsive when I had a small issue with my shipment. I will be ordering from them again.
We know Dahlias are delicate flowers- which is why we pack 20% additional stems to ensure you have the most beautiful arrangements. In this case, we packed an extra 5 stem bunch. I'm glad to hear that most of the stems arrived looking stunning, and that we were able to issue a store credit for those that weren't. We value our customers, and we're committed to providing solutions like refunds and reshipment orders. We want you to feel safe and confident when ordering from us.
Thank you for choosing us, and for keeping us in mind for any future events. We would love to be a part of making your celebrations even more beautiful.
These were delayed in arriving due to stormy weather but 50 Flowers was very helpful and accommodating. They were a little drooping when they arrived but they perked up in time.
I really want to thank you so much for the beautiful flowers and wonderful service and great prices. I was so amazed at how fresh and perfect the flowers were when they arrived, you could smell the beauty. I cannot tell you how many people came up to me to tell me how beautiful my flowers were. My aunt who works in a flowers shop was so impressed with the flowers that she is going to start ordering weekly from you guys! I am sure that my order was not the largest order you have ever had, but your flowers and customer service representatives made me your most important customer! Thank you!