Amaryllis White Bulk Flower
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Amaryllis White Bulk Flowers are simply breathtaking. Amaryllis have several large, star-shaped blooms per stem. Each bloom features a dainty white hue, with a hint of lime-green in the center. For a classic and chic winter arrangement, pair with blooms like green hanging amaranthus bulk fall greens, scabiosa pods filler flowers, Esther light pink roses, and star of Bethlehem white flowers.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Amaryllis White Bulk Flower
- Flower Care
Recommended Delivery Date: 4 days before your event
Average Bloom Length: 2 to 3.5 inches
Average Stem Length: 20 to 24 inches
Symbolism: Amaryllis represents personal achievement.
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery day is Tuesday.
- Amaryllis are available October 15 -March 15.*
- Each stem features 2 to 3 blooms that vary in size depending on seasonal weather.
- Amaryllis has a long, hollow stem. After cutting, the stems may split at the bottom. This is a normal trait.
- Please do not process Amaryllis with greenery, branches, or berries. The gases emitted will cause premature wilting.
- Expected vase life is an average of 5 days with proper care and handling.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible. While we will always try to reach you if this situation arises, occasionally time will not allow for this, and flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you. In the case of centerpieces, flowers within the same color palette will be used if possible, even if this means substituting other kinds of flowers of equal or higher value.
**Returns will only be accepted if flowers arrive in poor condition. Returns will not be accepted for circumstances resulting from negligence.
Our flowers are shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey it is absolutely NORMAL. Follow these simple steps to ensure your flowers have the proper care.
- When your boxes arrive, it is important that you get your flowers in water as quickly as possible. Open your boxes and remove any protective packaging, such as foam or paper.
- Inspect your flowers.*
- Gather buckets or containers to hold the flowers. Ensure your buckets or containers are very clean. We recommend rinsing them with warm water.
- Fill the containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cold water. If flower food is available, follow the package directions for adding it to the water.
- Cut any straps and remove flowers from the box. Remove any rubber bands or plastic sleeves securing flower bunches together.
- Remove any foliage that would fall below the waterline. Leaves below the waterline may cause bacteria to form, shortening the life of your flowers.
- Using sharp flower shears or scissors, cut stems diagonally under cool, running water. Cut about an inch off of each stem.
- Immediately after cutting the stem, place the flower in the prepared water.
- Ensure that you have sufficient room in each bucket for the amount of stems you will be storing. Do not overcrowd your containers. Overcrowding may damage stems and blooms and effect the blooming process.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate, flowers may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Periodically check the water levels, flowers drink a lot of water when they first arrive and the water may need to be refilled.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or extreme temperatures. Flowers should be stored in a cool, dry area until ready to use.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-877-50 ROSES (507-6737).
**Splitting and curling stems is normal for cut Amaryllis. To help prevent further curling, secure a rubber band or waterproof floral tape at the bottom of the stem. Vertical cracks in the stem will not prevent water from reaching the blooms.
After visiting more than a half dozen florists in my local area, I came to the conclusion that flowers were just out of my budget....after doing some searching online I found FiftyFlowers and decided to test them out. I am very happy with the order. I ordered the 25 stem Ecuadorian roses package to test the quality of service, delivery and product. I was notified after placing my order that the product I chose was not avail for overnight delivery immediately after placing the order. They asked if the new date of delivery was good for me and even offered to cancel the order if the date was inconvenient! When my order was shipped they sent me another email and another when the order was in route to my home. I missed the calls, however, they immediately sent an email stating they had tried to call me and did not receive a response. This company has great customer service! And I also want to mention, the flowers were in great condition! My only suggestion is to read the directions carefully and even print out a copy to have handy when the flowers arrive and have some buckets for water if ordering a large quantity. I can't wait to order my wedding day package!