Afternoon Breeze Eucalyptus Wreath
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Can't you just picture this soothing eucalyptus wreath swaying in the afternoon breeze on your front door? In this fresh wreath, you'll find Parvifolia Eucalyptus, Ruscus, and Lily Grass. Gentle touches of lavender and green hypericum berries add a subtle pop of color, creating a blend of green and delicate purple hues. Front door wreaths can extend beyond the fall and winter seasons, so consider buying this ring of lush greenery as a spring or summer wreath! Great for decorating your porch, but also great for adding some life to your entryway or dining room, you won't be able to take your eyes off of the mesmerizing blend of textures and leaves in this arrangement. Want more than one wreath? No worries! Order one of our wholesale packages, and receive multiple arrangements with your wreath delivery. Give them away as a thoughtful gift to loved ones and neighbors, decorate your event space, or display multiple around your home to keep your living space looking fresh.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Afternoon Breeze Eucalyptus Wreath
- Flower Care
Recommended Delivery Date: 2 days before your event.
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery date is Thursday.
- This beautiful designer wreath includes a combination of Israeli Ruscus, Green Lily Grass, Gunni Eucalyptus, Parvafolia
- Wreaths arrive fresh and last a minimum of 2-3 days out of the box with proper handling and care. If your wreath arrives before your anticipated delivery date, please follow our care instructions to ensure your wreath will be fresh for your event.
- Dried wreaths may be preserved an average of 2 to 3 weeks depending on delivery climate.
Your wreaths are hand crafted for your order. Follow the steps below to ensure proper care of your wreaths.
- Upon arrival, please open the box, cut any straps, and inspect the wreath.
- Keep the wreaths in the box and store them in a cool dry place, until ready to use. Do not store in the box for more than 5 days. Do not mist with water while storing wreaths in the box to avoid condensation.
- Ensure wreaths are stored away from direct sunlight, drafts, or excessive heat. As long as they are in a cool place, there is no need for refrigeration.
- When you are ready to start decorating, remove wreaths from the box. Remove any shedding greens and lightly mist with water.
- To avoid excess shedding, we recommend limited movement of this product once it has been removed from the box.
- Fresh wreaths are not recommended for outdoor use when the temperatures fall below 40°F.
- To extend the life of your wreath, keep it away from extreme temperatures, extreme weather, direct sunlight, drafts, or heat sources.