Walk of Fame Garden Rose
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Add a touch of glamour to your event with Walk of Fame Garden Roses. These roses have large blooms, each densely packed with red petals. In the center of the bloom, a hint of green peeks out. This makes it perfect for adding just a touch of color to monochromatic arrangements. Pair with blooms like red carnation flowers, celosia fresh dark red flowers, rustic red mini calla lily flowers, and ruby mokara orchids red flowers.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Walk of Fame Garden Rose
- Flower Care
Recommended Delivery Date: 2 days before to your event
Average Bloom Size: 2.5 to 3.5 inches
Average Stem Length: 40cm
Scent: Little to no scent
Foliage: Little to no foliage
Thorns: Has an abundant amount of thorns
- If your event is Saturday, suggested delivery day is Thursday.
- Roses feature one bloom per stem.
- This rose has shorter, smaller petals than the average standard rose.
- Walk of Fame Rose has a 100% aperture bloom.
- Roses are shipped with 25 stems in a bunch.
- Expected vase life is an average minimum of 8 days.
- Within each bunch, the Roses are packed in two layers to ensure protection during shipping. From the top angle, it will appear that you only have 12 stems in the bunch; however, below this layer there is a second layer containing the remaining 13 roses.
- We ship our Roses in bud form. Once the Rose is hydrated, the bloom will open to a much larger size.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible. While we will always try to reach you if this situation arises, occasionally time will not allow for this, and flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you. In the case of centerpieces, flowers within the same color palette will be used if possible, even if this means substituting other kinds of flowers of equal or higher value.
**Returns will only be accepted if flowers arrive in poor condition. Returns will not be accepted for circumstances resulting from negligence.
Bulk Roses are shipped directly from our Ecuadorian or partner flower farms without water tubes. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey, it is absolutely NORMAL. Just follow these simple steps and the flowers will bloom delightfully.
- Remove flowers from box by cutting any straps. Remove any excess packaging including any plastic wrapping in order to prevent condensation which will cause rotting. Do not remove the cardboard sleeve or the rubber bands holding the flowers together in a bunch.
- Fill containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water.
- Add floral food to prevent bacteria from forming in the water and to give added nutrients to the Roses. If you do not have flower food, it can be purchased at any local florist.
- Remove any leaves that fall below the water line. Not removing the leaves may cause bacteria to form and shorten the Rose's life.
- Using sharp scissors or a knife, cut the stems diagonally under running water approximately one inch from each stem's bottom edge.
- Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the prepared water.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate well. Roses may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Leave the plastic or cardboard packaging around the blooms for a minimum of 4 hours. This will allow the Roses sufficient time to hydrate properly.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat.
- To keep the Roses fresh, change the water every 24 to 48 hours or when the water becomes cloudy. Assure that your flowers have sufficient water. The flowers will drink an exceptionally large amount of water upon arrival.
We ship our Roses with guard petals in order to protect the blooms during shipping. Upon removal of the protective packaging, remove any brown or discolored guard petals. It is not uncommon to remove an average of 5 to 10 petals per bloom.
Remember that exposing Roses to warmer environments (outside, a hot room, etc) will help the flower bloom, and storing your Roses in a cooler environment will slow down the opening process.
Hogwart lover meets star wars fanatic on nerd site . Family and friends all helped out in this COVID restricted insanity,and pulled off an extremely economically low cost. Lovely wedding
I as aunt of groom offered to provide flowers from my gardens but bride wanted yellow callas which are not blooming yet and roses which I do not grow . 2 weeks ago bride asks for flowers as her friend the florist can't order . I go to fifty flowers site and bam there are the the lovely blooms we need . Placed order and blossoms arrived
These were stunning! Smaller than we had anticipated, but were beautiful.
These are a perfect red flower. I wanted something that was different from a burgundy and normal red flower. The flower has a velvety texture. I also purchased the black bacarra rose. It has the same color texture, but it does look different. This flower was actually a replacement flower, but I am thrilled with it.
A deep, rich color of red.