Hot Shot Orange Calla Lily Flower
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Order Hot Shot Orange Calla Lily Flowers for your next event! Sunny yellows with brushstrokes of deep tangerine will leave you breathless. Mini Calla Lilies feature a trumpet shaped head that sits on top of a tall, elegant stem. Ideal for a birthday party, themed event or fall wedding, this flower is extremely versatile; you can use it in a simple bunch or complex design of other flowers. Named after the Greek word for beauty, calla lilies are a traditional symbol of marriage and are used to celebrate major transitions in life. Representative of the sixth wedding anniversary, all calla lilies symbolize 'magnificent beauty' while this lovely orange represents elegance and confidence. Easy to arrange with their tall stems, this flower will look unbelievable when combined with roses, oriental lilies and freesia.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Hot Shot Orange Calla Lily Flower
- Flower Care
Recommended Delivery Date: 2 days before your event
Symbolism: Calla Lilies are associated with faith and purity. They also represent fertility and rebirth.
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery date is Thursday.
- Mini Calla Lilies are available year-round.*
- Each stem features one focal flute-shaped bloom.
- Mini Calla Lilies are shipped with 10 stems per bunch.
- Average Bloom Size for Petite Callas is 1.5 to 2.5 inches and for Tall is 2.5 to 4 inches from stem to tip.
- The average Stem Length for Petite is 12 to 16 inches and for Tall is 20 to 28 inches.
- Expected vase life is an average of 8 days with proper care and handling.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary to make certain that your flowers are delivered on time, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible even if this means substituting flowers of higher value. While we will always try to inform under these circumstances, flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you.
Our flowers are shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey it is absolutely NORMAL. Follow these simple steps to ensure your flowers have the proper care.
*Calla Lilies retain plenty water in their stems for long amounts of time. However, if they are left in bacteria contaminated water, starting from the bottom of the stem, the flower stem will begin to curl upwards. To prevent this, please ensure that you change the water daily, maintaining a water level between 2 inches deep.*
- When your boxes arrive, it is important that you get your flowers in water as quickly as possible. Open your boxes and remove any protective packaging, such as foam or paper.
- Inspect your flowers.*
- Gather buckets or containers to hold the flowers. Ensure your buckets or containers are very clean. We recommend rinsing them with warm water.
- Fill the containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cold water. If flower food is available, follow the package directions for adding it to the water.
- Cut any straps and remove flowers from the box. Remove any rubber bands or plastic sleeves securing flower bunches together.
- Remove any foliage that would fall below the waterline. Leaves below the waterline may cause bacteria to form, shortening the life of your flowers.
- Using sharp flower shears or scissors, cut stems diagonally under cool, running water. Cut about an inch off of each stem.
- Immediately after cutting the stem, place the flower in the prepared water.
- Ensure that you have sufficient room in each bucket for the amount of stems you will be storing. Do not overcrowd your containers. Overcrowding may damage stems and blooms and effect the blooming process.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate, flowers may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Periodically check the water levels, flowers drink a lot of water when they first arrive and the water may need to be refilled.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or extreme temperatures. Flowers should be stored in a cool, dry area until ready to use.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-877-50 ROSES (507-6737)
We used these primarily in the bridal bouquets, but had a few to spread around to the shorter centerpieces as well as the gap and church arrangements.
The hot shot orange callas were used primarily for the bridesmaids bouquets and groomsmen's boutonnieres. They worked perfectly against the Malibu blue dresses worn by the bridesmaids.
My daughter Lindsey knew florals were going to be a very important part of her wedding, but she knew that booking a florist to do what she wanted was not in her budget. She found FiftyFlowers doing research on wholesale florals and decided to go with this vendor because of all the positive reviews. A family friend who is a florist graciously did the arrangements, bouquets, boutonnieres, and corsages for us. We went with fairly simple arrangements, but the flowers tied everything together and made the venue so lovely, so we did not need anything extravagant or complex. My daughter wanted lush bouquets and simple eucalyptus greenery boutonnieres, which looked great against the gray suits the guys wore. We were amazed by the flowers we received! They were absolutely gorgeous and we were stunned by how much we had to work with. The process was also very easy thanks to the instructions for caring for and prepping the flowers. They all opened up beautifully and most everything lasted several days to a couple of weeks following the wedding. The customer service we received leading up to the wedding was phenomenal and our experience overall was fantastic. We could not be more pleased and grateful that we went with FiftyFlowers. Will definitely order from here again!!
What a wonderful surprise! My daughter sent these lovely roses to me and my mother for Mother's Day. We so enjoyed cutting and preparing them and watching them bloom during the week! What an ideal gift for any generation!