12 Long Stem Roses Valentines Day Bouquets Delivered
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
FiftyFlowers' [12 Long Stem Red Roses] flower arrangement is the perfect choice for Valentine's Day flower gifting. Red roses are a delightful way to show your appreciation for someone that you care about. The fresh greenery and baby's breath flowers that are paired with this red rose arrangement show that simplicity allows for natural beauty to shine through in flower bouquets. The beauty of this bouquet makes it a perfect gift, but don't forget that you deserve gifts as well. Let this simply radiant bouquet brighten up your life today!
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the 12 Long Stem Roses Valentines Day Bouquets Delivered
- Flower Care
- 12 Long Stem Roses Valentine's Day Bouquet Delivered includes 26 total stems of: dozen long-stemmed red roses with baby's breath, lily grass, and leather leaf greenery.
- 24 Long Stem Roses Valentine's Day Bouquet Delivered includes 38 total stems of: dozen long-stemmed red roses with baby's breath, lily grass, and leather leaf greenery.
- Each bouquet is made to order in our Ecuadorian design center located in the foothills of the Cotopaxi Volcano in Ecuador.
- Each bouquet is shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep with minimal handling guaranteeing the freshest flowers you could recieve.
- Our fast delivery makes for a long lasting bouquet.
Bouquets are shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods.
- Open your box. After doing a little happy dance – remove all flowers from the box by cutting any straps. Now, stop and smell the flowers!
- Fill a clean vase with water and flower food! Fill containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water. Mix flower food in the water to prevent bacteria and give added nutrients to the flowers. We can not guarantee that every farm-fresh shipment will include flower food, but it can be easily purchased from a local florist or the floral department in your local grocery store. Sometimes they will even give you a few packets for free if you ask nicely!
- Remove leaves that fall below the top of the vase. Remove any foliage from the flowers that falls below the waterline of your vase. In removing foliage, care should be taken not to damage the stem. This prevents the growth of mold or bacteria, which can cause premature wilting.
- Give stems a fresh cut. Using sharp scissors or a knife, cut stems diagonally, approximately one inch from the stem’s bottom edge. An angled cut will allow for a larger surface area for water absorption and prevents the ends of your stems from sitting flat in the container blocking water absorption. Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the water you just prepared.
- Place in the vase immediately. Give flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate. Most flowers will take up to 8 to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat.
- Repeat the steps. Change water every 24 hours and re-cut stems every 24 to 48 hours to keep flowers fresh. Ensure that your flowers have sufficient water. The flowers will drink an exceptionally large amount of water upon arrival.