FiftyFlowers is seeking to hire a part-time Videographer to assist the Product Development and Marketing teams with filming and editing video content. The videographer will create eye-catching video material for product pages, social media platforms, YouTube channels, e-commerce websites, and more.
Our ideal applicant thrives under pressure when working on multiple projects at once, is okay with a variety of tasks, and is cooperative in a team setting, but also is able to put their head down and complete tasks when necessary.
- Editing A and B roll to create long and short form digital assets.
- Restructure and manage our YouTube strategy.
- Carefully organize video digital assets.
- Be able to problem solve any video/marketing-related problems
- Assist the Marketing team in brainstorming content ideas.
- Additional miscellaneous projects as they come up, which are mostly related to streamlining FiftyFlowers brand on social media platforms.
- Thirst for knowledge and desire to grow from Part-time to Full-time upon completion of school.
- Experience with video editing software: Adobe Suite & Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro, Davinci Resolve or any other.
- Proficient videography and camera handling skills.
- Become an expert in the FiftyFlowers brand identity.
- Knowledge in social media platforms, which includes promotion on the following: Youtube, TikTok or Instagram Reels
- Familiar with lighting within the studio and at events and outdoor venues.
- Experience with Shopify, Lightroom, Bridge, Camera Raw.
- Experience with Dropbox.
Rewards & Benefits
- Flexibility to comply with the demands of the University student life.
- Dynamic career growth opportunities.
- A fun, creative, and mission-driven work environment in our Boise office.
- Free fresh flowers.
Please email your resume to HR@FiftyFlowers.com and click the link below to take the Culture Index Survey:
We use the Culture Index Survey to align candidates for our corporate culture compatibility in this role.
FiftyFlowers is a woman-owned company, founded by Liza Roeser in 2003. Liza was first introduced to the flower industry during her work in the Peace Corps in the early 1990s. After completing her work she remained in South America living and working abroad for over 12 years! It was this time and experience that ultimately opened her eyes to the opportunity of shipping wholesale flowers into the US. Liza was able to see the future possibilities and helped bridge the gap between the farms and the floral customer. Today we are the largest online shipper of farm direct flowers from around the globe.
For more information, visit our web sites:
FiftyFlowers is an Equal Opportunity Employer.