The Product Development Associate is critical to the overall vision and success of maintaining and developing products for FiftyFlowers.com. This position needs someone who is self-disciplined and has a natural sense of urgency and will focus on product development tasks such as data entry, creating product profiles, merchandising and product maintenance.
- Become an expert in our product catalog, including flower varieties, farms, and floral supplies.
- Create new products on our website, which includes the following:
- Creative writing and SEO for product names and descriptions.
- Using spreadsheets for product pricing.
- Assisting in the photography process for new and existing products.
- Perform miscellaneous product maintenance as required.
- Assist the Marketing team in brainstorming content ideas.
- Additional miscellaneous projects as they come up, which are mostly related to streamlining our product offerings or improving our website.
- Thirst for knowledge and desire to grow from Part-time to Full-time upon completion of school.
- Experience with Google Sheets, Google Docs, and Google Slides.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Technically savvy.
- Thrives under pressure when working on multiple projects at once and is okay with a variety of tasks.
- Is cooperative in a team setting, but also is able to put their head down and complete tasks when necessary.
- Experience with Shopify or other ecommerce platforms.
- Experience with Trello or other project management software.
- Experience with ecommerce merchandising.
- Experience with photo editing.
Rewards & Benefits
- Flexibility to comply with the demands of the University student life.
- Dynamic career growth opportunities.
- A fun, creative, and mission-driven work environment in our Boise office.
- Free fresh flowers.
Please email your resume to HR@FiftyFlowers.com and click the link below to take the Culture Index Survey:
We use the Culture Index Survey to align candidates for our corporate culture compatibility in this role.
FiftyFlowers is a woman-owned company, founded by Liza Roeser in 2003. Liza was first introduced to the flower industry during her work in the Peace Corps in the early 1990s. After completing her work she remained in South America living and working abroad for over 12 years! It was this time and experience that ultimately opened her eyes to the opportunity of shipping wholesale flowers into the US. Liza was able to see the future possibilities and helped bridge the gap between the farms and the floral customer. Today we are the largest online shipper of farm direct flowers from around the globe.
For more information, visit our web sites:
www.FiftyFlowers.com | www.FlowerFix.com | www.TheFlowerCEO.com | www.FarmExports.com
FiftyFlowers is an Equal Opportunity Employer.