Bulk Hydrangeas at FiftyFlowers
With an abundance of natural, tinted, and sprayed color while also having jumbo, standard and mini sizes, FiftyFlowers is the place to get your bulk hydrangea flowers. These full and fluffy flowers make a great focal flower that can be used in bouquets, centerpieces and other floral arrangements. Our wholesale hydrangea stems are a staple at FiftyFlowers. These beautiful blooms are featured in our DIY wedding flower 200 roses and 15 to 20 hydrangeas, garden green hydrangea flower bouquet and the baby shower pink centerpieces.
Wholesale hydrangeas are classic flowers that are full of small soft petals. Hydrangeas come in a large variety of colors and sizes. They can stand alone in a vase as decor or they can be paired with other flowers for a bouquet. At FiftyFlowers, hydrangeas flowers fresh cut flower stems in bulk are available all year round during any season and for any event. These blooms are not only beautiful, but they hold meaning behind them. Hydrangea flowers symbolize perseverance and understanding. Whether they are used as a gift for a friend going through a hard time, or they are used as a focal flower at your wedding to represent the future, these blossoms are sure to add a dainty touch to any occasion. Each stem holds one bloom, but don’t be fooled, the average bloom width on our standard size hydrangeas is 4 to 6 inches. For our mini varieties' bloom width it is going to range from 3.5 to 5.5 inches. The jumbo variety is going to have a bloom width between 7 to 10 inches. The average stem length is going to be 12 to 16 inches on our wholesale hydrangea flowers. We recommend these blooms to be delivered at least 2 days before your event and with this type of flower, the color might differ slightly than what you saw on our website. To ensure your bulk hydrangea flowers life their fullest life, follow our flower care instructions and enjoy your beautiful blooms!
Buy hydrangeas in bulk because whether you are going for a natural or bright, vibrant arrangement, hydrangeas allow you to be as creative as you want! Here are just some of the many ways you can use our bulk hydrangea flowers!
- Bouquets; great for an antique look at your wedding
- Centerpieces; use as focal flower and keep flower expenses to a minimum with one big focal flower and a few smaller blooms
- Use mini variety as filler flowers; hydrangeas are dense with petals, leave no empty space in your arrangements
- Large ceremony arrangements; add these fluffy florals to fill up your larger arrangements and archways
- In a vase for decoration; these blooms are full of personality and can stand alone! Life span to keep these guys fresh in a vase is on average of 5 days with proper care
The best part about buying in bulk is that you get to add your own personality to your arrangements! We would love to see how you styled our products so don’t forget to tag us on social media. If you arent sure how to arrange your fresh flowers and need inspiration, check out our website! We have a “make this look” page where you can look at what other people have created and what they ordered in order to create them!
The main thing to keep in mind with our bulk hydrangea stems is that they love water! They are shipped with water bags attached to each stem to keep them hydrated while in transit. These water bags only do so much, so upon arrival, your blooms might look sleepy and thirsty. This is completely normal. The following instructions are our flower care instructions that will help ensure the longevity of your hydrangeas!
- Gather your containers that are going to be holding your flowers.
- Inspect them and ensure that they are clean and ready for use.
- Fill the containers with about 4 inches of water, if you have flower food, follow the instructions on the package.
- Remove the flowers from their packaging.
- Ensure that all rubber bands, plastic, or foam is removed from your flowers before they are placed in water.
- Remove any foliage that touches or is below the water line, if there is some touching this can shorten the life of your flowers.
- Using sharp scissors at the bottom of the stem, cut an inch off at a diagonal.
- Place immediately into your prepared water.
- Avoid overcrowding; let your flowers breathe!
- Enjoy your beautiful flowers
Additionally, flowers need at least 4 hours to hydrate, some take 12 hours to hydrate. Flowers drink lots of water so make sure you monitor the water level. Refilling the container might be necessary. Some other things to keep in mind while caring for your fresh hydrangeas. Keep them out of direct sunlight, avoid drafts and extreme temperatures. Ensure that a water change is done every 24 hours to keep your flowers as fresh as possible. If you are choosing to keep your flowers in a vase, the average vase life for fresh hydrangeas is going to be on average about 5 days.
When you go to find a place near me where hydrangea bulk order is an option, FiftyFlowers is the best place to buy. Our hydrangea wholesale price does vary depending on the color and size you chose. At FiftyFlowers, we make our blooms affordable with premium quality. Not only do we sell hydrangeas in bulk, we sell all sorts of varieties in bulk! As a leading brand in all things bulk flowers, we are a women-owned business who strives to make your vision a reality! We believe that flowers elevate any location or event! Check us out on social media to see more from us! Don’t forget to tag us! We would love to see what beautiful creations you were able to make with our products!
FiftyFlowers also has a consultation service. You can meet with one of our team members via phone call and discuss what you're looking for in your pieces. These consultations last a maximum of 45 minutes. For other concerns, contact us at 1-877-507-6737 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We have an award-winning customer service team who can help you with any questions that come up!