Sweetwater Summer Dream Flower Pack
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
This collection was the toughest to name! So many bold, bright colors and lush blooms. It seemed impossible to give it the credit it deserved for absolutely transforming my mood when I got to work with it. The coral "Moviestar" rose paired with the jaw dropping "Pink Ohara" garden rose is a duo that cannot be beat. Also included in this collection is a trio of colorful ranunculus. Their delicate blooms dancing above the roses is one of my favorite parts. This collection feels like a beautiful summer day. Enjoy!
For additional inspirational arrangements, visit the Sweetwater Collection and discover the right collection for your space.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Sweetwater Summer Dream Flower Pack
- Flower Care
- Small Pack will include: 25 stems of moviestar roses, 25 stems of Pink Ohara Garden Roses, 10 stems of Yellow Craspedia, 10 stems of Light Pink ranunculus, 10 stems of Hot Pink ranunculus, 10 stems of Peach ranunculus, 1 grower's bunch of Willow eucalyptus & 1 grower's bunch of Blush Boronia Heather.
- Medium Pack will include: 50 stems of Move Star Roses, 50 stems of Pink Ohara Garden Roses, 20 stems of Yellow Craspedia, 20 stems of Light Pink ranunculus, 20 stems of Hot Pink ranunculus, 20 stems of Peach ranunculus, 2 grower's bunches of Willow eucalyptus & 2 grower's bunches of Blush Boronia Heather.
- Large Pack will include: 100 stems of moviestar roses, 100 stems of Pink Ohara Garden Roses, 40 stems of Yellow Craspedia, 40 stems of Light Pink ranunculus, 40 stems of Hot Pink ranunculus, 40 stems of Peach ranunculus, 4 grower's bunches of Willow eucalyptus & 4 grower's bunches of Blush Boronia Heather.
- vase life is an average of 8 days with proper care and handling. Average vase life may vary with each flower type.
- *vases not included*
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible. While we will always try to reach you if this situation arises, occasionally time will not allow for this, and flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you. In the case of centerpieces, flowers within the same color palette will be used if possible, even if this means substituting other kinds of flowers of equal or higher value.
**Returns will only be accepted if flowers arrive in poor condition. Returns will not be accepted for circumstances resulting from negligence.
DIY Flower Packs are shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey it is absolutely NORMAL. Follow these simple steps to ensure your flowers have the proper care.
*Each flower included in this combo pack may have specific care instructions other than the general care instructions that you see below. For more specific instructions for your flower types visit the flower's product details page.
- When your boxes arrive, it is important that you get your flowers in water as quickly as possible.
- Open your boxes and remove any protective packaging, such as foam or paper.
- Inspect your flowers.*
- Gather buckets or containers to hold the flowers. Ensure that your buckets or containers are very clean. We recommend rinsing them with warm water.
- Fill the containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water. If flower food is available, follow the package directions for adding it to the water.
- Cut any straps and remove flowers from the box. Remove any rubber bands or plastic sleeves securing flower bunches together.
- Remove any foliage that would fall below the waterline. Foliage below the waterline may cause bacteria to form, shortening the life of your flowers.
- Using sharp, clean flower shears or scissors, cut stems diagonally under cool, running water. Cut about an inch off of each stem.
- Immediately after cutting the stem, place the flower in the prepared water.
- Ensure that you have sufficient room in each bucket for the amount of stems you will be storing. Do not overcrowd your containers. Overcrowding may damage stems and blooms and effect the blooming process.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate, flowers may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Periodically check the water levels, flowers drink a lot of water when they first arrive and the water may need to be refilled.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or extreme temperatures. Flowers should be stored in a cool, dry area until ready to use.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh.
* If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your flowers. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately to 1.877 50 ROSES (507-6737).