Sarah-Molly Blue & White Flowers Combo Box
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
With this Blue & White Flowers Combo Box we wanted something that would compliment our blue and white chinoiserie vases we've been collecting for years. Though these flowers would stun in any container! The Delphinium, Thistle, Stars of Bethlehem, and all of the other blooms are sure to put a smile on Mom's, or anyone's face!
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Sarah-Molly Blue & White Flowers Combo Box
- Flower Care
This pack comes with freshly picked bunches of designer flowers in blue and white tones. Easy to use and friendly to care for, these flowers will make any design stand out!
- Small pack includes: 5 stems delphinium, 5 stems white veronica, 5 stems blue thistle and 5 stems Star of Bethlehem.
- Medium pack includes: 10 stems blue delphinium, 10 stems white veronica, 10 stems blue thistle, 10 stems Star of Bethlehem, 1 bunch blue tweedia and 1 bunch light blue delphinium.
- Large pack includes: 10 stems blue delphinium, 10 stems white veronica, 10 stems blue thistle, 10 stems Star of Bethlehem, 1 grower bunch white statice, 1 bunch white scabiosa, 1 grower bunch blue tweedia, and 1 bunch light blue delphinium.
- XL pack includes: 20 stems blue delphinium, 20 stems white veronica, 20 stems blue thistle, 20 stems Star of Bethlehem, 2 grower bunches white statice, 2 grower bunches blue tweedia, 2 bunches light blue delphinium, 2 bunches scabiosa, 2 bunches variegated pittosporum and 2 bunches of gunni eucalyptus.
- Grower bunches are a fistful of flowers, typically ranging from 3 to 7 stems.
- This pack is wholesale bunches of fresh cut flowers that Sarah-Tucker will have instructions and videos on her social to teach you how to assemble flower arrangements.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible. While we will always try to reach you if this situation arises, occasionally time will not allow for this, and flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you. In the case of centerpieces, flowers within the same color palette will be used if possible, even if this means substituting other kinds of flowers of equal or higher value.
**Returns will only be accepted if flowers arrive in poor condition. Returns will not be accepted for circumstances resulting from negligence.
DIY Flower Packs are shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey it is absolutely NORMAL. Follow these simple steps to ensure your flowers have the proper care.
*Each flower included in this combo pack may have specific care instructions other than the general care instructions that you see below. For more specific instructions for your flower types visit the flower's product details page.
- When your boxes arrive, it is important that you get your flowers in water as quickly as possible.
- Open your boxes and remove any protective packaging, such as foam or paper.
- Inspect your flowers.*
- Gather buckets or containers to hold the flowers. Ensure that your buckets or containers are very clean. We recommend rinsing them with warm water.
- Fill the containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water. If flower food is available, follow the package directions for adding it to the water.
- Cut any straps and remove flowers from the box. Remove any rubber bands or plastic sleeves securing flower bunches together.
- Remove any foliage that would fall below the waterline. Foliage below the waterline may cause bacteria to form, shortening the life of your flowers.
- Using sharp, clean flower shears or scissors, cut stems diagonally under cool, running water. Cut about an inch off of each stem.
- Immediately after cutting the stem, place the flower in the prepared water.
- Ensure that you have sufficient room in each bucket for the amount of stems you will be storing. Do not overcrowd your containers. Overcrowding may damage stems and blooms and effect the blooming process.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate, flowers may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Periodically check the water levels, flowers drink a lot of water when they first arrive and the water may need to be refilled.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or extreme temperatures. Flowers should be stored in a cool, dry area until ready to use.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh.
* If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your flowers. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately to 1.877 50 ROSES (507-6737).