Prime Day Holiday Dried Flower Wreath
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Prime day is here and so is your holiday decoration Wreath Dried flowers Modern Wreath at FiftyFlowers.com. This is not your classic holiday wreath! This modern, minimalist wreath is sleek and spectacular - and it will be a focal point for any occasion that makes a statement for everyone to see. We've taken pops of red tinted Sponge Loofah and added them to a background of Fresh Willow Eucalyptus Greens for classic Christmas colors in a modern-styled design. SPECIAL FOR PRIME DAY - Delivery now through the end of the year.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Prime Day Holiday Dried Flower Wreath
- Flower Care
- Made to order - once you place your order, our farm will handcraft your wreath.
- Each order you will receive 2 wreaths.
- Boxed and shipped directly from our farm to your doorstep.
- Wreaths arrive ready to hang in your space.
- Perfect for your front door, use as a mantelpiece or centerpiece or send as a gift.
- Not Available for delivery in Canada.
Your wreaths are hand crafted for your order. Follow the steps below to ensure proper care of your wreaths.
- Upon arrival, please open the box, cut any straps, and inspect the wreath.
- Keep the wreaths in the box and store them in a cool dry place, until ready to use. Do not store in the box for more than 5 days. Do not mist with water while storing wreaths in the box to avoid condensation.
- Ensure wreaths are stored away from direct sunlight, drafts, or excessive heat. As long as they are in a cool place, there is no need for refrigeration.
- When you are ready to start decorating, remove wreaths from the box. Remove any shedding greens and lightly mist with water.
- To avoid excess shedding, we recommend limited movement of this product once it has been removed from the box.
- Fresh wreaths are not recommended for outdoor use when the temperatures fall below 40°F.
- To extend the life of your wreath, keep it away from extreme temperatures, extreme weather, direct sunlight, drafts, or heat sources.