Lisianthus White Wholesale Flower
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Get classic white blooms like the Lisianthus White Flower at FiftyFlowers.com. This flower with its abundant, layered petals would be the perfect addition to a monochromatic bouquet.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Lisianthus White Wholesale Flower
- Flower Care
Recommended Delivery Date: 3 days before your event
Average Stem Length: Minimum of 20 inches
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery day is Wednesday.
- Lisianthus are available year round.*
- This lisianthus flower is a regular cut and will take longer to bloom than Designer Lisianthus.
- Each stem features 2 to 6 budding flowers.
- Regular will have one blooming flower whereas the designer will have at least two blooming flowers.
- Lisianthus flowers are shipped in a grower’s bunches which is a handful of stems that will have 5 to 10 stems included.
- Expected vase life is an average of 6 days with proper care and handling.
- Just a quick note, the exact color tones of our flowers may vary from what you see on your screen. This is because flowers are a product of Mother Nature, and monitor resolutions can vary. Rest assured, however the flowers you receive will be beautiful and fresh!
- Our flower package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions. We do our best to keep our process as low as possible, but we may have to adjust occasionally.
Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is totally normal! They've been traveling a long way to get to you. Just follow the instructions on the flower care instructions tab on our website, and they'll perk right up in no time.
In rare circumstances, we may need to substitute a flower in your order if the requested flowers are unavailable. We will do our best to find similar flowers in color, value, and style. We will always try to reach you for confirmation; However, in some cases, we may need to ship your order without confirmation. If this happens, we will only substitute flowers of equal or higher value.
**Returns will only be accepted if flowers arrive in poor condition. Returns will not be accepted for circumstances resulting from negligence.
Our flowers are shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey it is absolutely NORMAL. Follow these simple steps to ensure your flowers have the proper care.
*While blooms that show color may fully open, the smaller blooms may not open. This is NORMAL. However, they will accent the larger blossoms and the foliage.*
- When your boxes arrive, it is important that you get your flowers in water as quickly as possible. Open your boxes and remove any protective packaging, such as foam or paper.
- Inspect your flowers.*
- Gather buckets or containers to hold the flowers. Ensure your buckets or containers are very clean. We recommend rinsing them with warm water.
- Fill the containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cold water. If flower food is available, follow the package directions for adding it to the water.
- Cut any straps and remove flowers from the box. Remove any rubber bands or plastic sleeves securing flower bunches together.
- Remove any foliage that would fall below the waterline. Leaves below the waterline may cause bacteria to form, shortening the life of your flowers.
- Using sharp flower shears or scissors, cut stems diagonally under cool, running water. Cut about an inch off of each stem.
- Immediately after cutting the stem, place the flower in the prepared water.
- Ensure that you have sufficient room in each bucket for the amount of stems you will be storing. Do not overcrowd your containers. Overcrowding may damage stems and blooms and effect the blooming process.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate, flowers may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Periodically check the water levels, flowers drink a lot of water when they first arrive and the water may need to be refilled.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or extreme temperatures. Flowers should be stored in a cool, dry area until ready to use.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-877-50 ROSES (507-6737)
Perfection. They arrived with perfect timing as they had just began to open for our event. The flowers were flawless and we are still enjoying them over a week since arrival.
We decided to take on DIY-ing our flowers so we could splurge in other areas, and it turned out SO well! The flowers were arranged by the bride, mothers of bride and groom, and many aunties from both sides. We had tons of family and friends helping us arrange and it was really fun to bring everyone together before the wedding. From a detailed consulatation to checking on our deliveries day-of, FiftyFlowers made it so much less intimidating to take this big project on! I loved being able to search by color palette to get the perfect garden roses in corals, peachy pinks, and creamy ivory for our simple but beautiful bouquets. Using the bulk centerpieces was also a huge time saver, we were able to find the Peach Bulk Centerpieces which fit our palette perfectly, and took so much of the arranging off our plate!
We had so many flowers left over, we ended up filling some impromptu bud vases to showcase our favorite Asheville breweries! We were also able to decorate our mantlepiece with all of the greenery we had left over. Everything was absolutely beautiful, and we got so many compliments on the flowers--it was so fun to be able to say "We did them ourselves!".
I am the event director for an association and I produce all of our events. Fiftyflowers was great to work with. The flowers arrived on time, looking great and lasted for my event. I would highly recommend purchasing flowers from them. I know I will be for my future events!
My wedding was everything I could have ever imagined! It was at the historic Ribault Club in Jacksonville, FL on November 3rd, 2017. It was a small but elegant wedding surrounded by our closest family and friends. We DIY-ed just about everything we could think of for the wedding - we built the altar, the bar, the centerpieces. I made all the signs, the wedding favors, and my bridesmaids dresses. My favorite thing that we did ourselves though was the flowers!!! It was a lot of work and our house was stuffed full of flowers but it so wonderful to be able to do it and have my family and friends all together to help. Thanks FiftyFlowers for making my wedding dreams come true!
What started out as a rainy May day in Clinton, NJ turned into a beautiful sunny celebration at the Red Mill Museum Village. Everything from the flowers to the weather turned out perfectly.
I am so glad that I decided to go with DIY flowers from FiftyFlowers! Not only were they all beautiful, but being able to process and assemble the centerpieces and bouquets with my closest friends and family was a blast ! We will always have those memories and it gave me so much more pride knowing that my family, friends, and I completed all of the beautiful flower arrangements on our own! Not to mention we saved a ton of money along the way :)
When the flowers arrived is seemed like a daunting task, but if you have a team around you it is very doable! We had a big brunch on Friday morning before the wedding . We organized an assembly line to complete the centerpieces and lanterns. The centerpieces were made in mercury gold vases with 2-3 coral hydrangeas . The lanterns were simple with water beads, a few carnations, and eucalyptus spread along the bottom. It took the morning and about 7 people to finish them all. My MOH and I tackled the 6 bouquets right after rehearsal dinner-- it was so much fun ! The base of the bridal bouquet was 5 big beautiful peonies. We then surrounded them with peach roses, white lace, eucalyptus, and carnations. The bridesmaid bouquets were a bit smaller, but with the same ingredients. The peonies were absolutely gorgeous and by far my favorite flower out of the bunch! We also had so much extra eucalyptus that we spread it out amongst the outdoor venue and it looked lovely!
I would recommend FiftyFlowers to any bride looking to DIY wedding flowers!