Hyacinth Violet Blue Flower
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Add a mysterious touch to spring-inspired arrangements with Hyacinth Violet Blue Flowers. Hyacinth are covered in small, star-shaped blooms, which cluster together to look like a single, feminine flower. These small blooms have a dark violet hue, with blue undertones throughout. Use for high-contrast, classic-inspired arrangements. Pair with blooms like Eskimo white roses, blue hydrangea jumbo flowers, blue cornflowers, and white Oriental lilies.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Hyacinth Violet Blue Flower
- Flower Care
Recommended delivery date: 2 days before your event
Average Bloom Size: 1 to 2 inches
Average Stem Length: 9 to 12 inches
Symbolism: Hyacinth represents faithfulness
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery day is Thursday.
- Each stem features a single cluster of many smaller blooms that are grape-like in appearance.
- This flower is shipped with 10 stems per bunch.
- Hyacinth flowers can have a strong floral fragrance.
- The expected vase life is an average of 2 days with proper care and handling.
- Hyacinth requires professional floral skill and refrigeration.
- Just a quick note, the exact color tones of our flowers may vary from what you see on your screen. This is because flowers are a product of Mother Nature, and monitor resolutions can vary. Rest assured, however the flowers you recieve will be beautiful and fresh!
- Our flower package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market condiitons. We do our best to keep our proces as low as possible, but we may have to adjust occassionally.
Bulk Hyacinth flowers are shipped directly from our farms. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey, it is absolutely NORMAL. Just follow these simple steps and the flowers will bloom delightfully.
- Remove flowers from box by cutting any straps. Do not remove the rubber bands holding the flowers together in a bunch.
- Fill containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water.
- Add floral food to prevent bacteria from growing in the water and to give added nutrients to the Hyacinth flowers. If you do not have flower food, it can be purchased at any local florist.
- Remove any leaves that fall below the water line. Leaves will mold or rot and cause bacteria to form and shorten the flower's life.
- Using sharp scissors or a knife, cut the stems under running water diagonally approximately one inch from each stem's bottom edge.
- Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the prepared water.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate well. Hyacinth flowers may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat.
- Change water every 24 to 48 hours or when the water becomes cloudy to keep flowers fresh. Assure that your Hyacinth flowers have sufficient water. The flowers will drink an exceptionally large amount of water upon arrival.
Remember that exposing flowers to warm environments (outside, a hot room, etc) will help the flowers to bloom, and storing your Hyacinth flowers in a cooler environment will slow down the opening process.