Recommended Delivery Date: 3 days before your event
Average Bloom Width: 4+ inches
Average Stem Length: 16 to 20 inches
Symbolism: Happy life, happy marriage, good health, prosperity.
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery day is Wednesday.
- Each stem has one focal bloom.
- Peonies are shipped in bunches and are bundled together by a rubber band. Peonies will arrive looking like a golf ball but with proper hydration, the flower will pop open to a large ruffled full bloom
- Expected vase life is an average of 5 days. Over time, the color intensity of the peony will fade to a more subtle color.
- Grown Domestically in the USA, our August peonies are cut, packed and shipped from our Alaskan Partner Farms.
Peonies have leaves/foliage that are not meant for arranging with; strip the dry, spotty leaves off before working with these beautiful flowers.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
Check out this video of peonies in the first 3 hours
Check out this video of peonies after 2 days
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible. While we will always try to reach you if this situation arises, occasionally time will not allow for this, and flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you. In the case of centerpieces, flowers within the same color palette will be used if possible, even if this means substituting other kinds of flowers of equal or higher value.
**Returns will only be accepted if flowers arrive in poor condition. Returns will not be accepted for circumstances resulting from negligence.'